9/11 too. i don't know the inning crap, since we don't play that sport overhere.

as for the other 'error', it is arguable:

question: A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How many minutes would the pills last?

official answer: 60 - start with the 1st pill, 30 minutes later the 2nd then 30 minutes later the 3rd.

however: they ask how long the pills last, not when you take the last one. there's a difference, since the effect of the pill arguably lasts 30 minutes (judging from the doctor's prescription). so 90 minutes until they wear off, not 60.

9/11 too. i don't know the inning crap, since we don't play that sport overhere.

as for the other 'error', it is arguable:

question: A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How many minutes would the pills last?

official answer: 60 - start with the 1st pill, 30 minutes later the 2nd then 30 minutes later the 3rd.

however: they ask how long the pills last, not when you take the last one. there's a difference, since the effect of the pill arguably lasts 30 minutes (judging from the doctor's prescription). so 90 minutes until they wear off, not 60.

Although that is an interesting (if not well thought out) answer, I think they mean "last" in a different context. How long do the pills last (in your hand) not thier medical effectiveness within your body.

ROFL! :lolol:

Well acording to this test I'm only average intel but I beat Bill Gates! lol

Apparently in Kali there is some strange law that says zombies can't marry... that figures!

I don't watch baseball so I forgot there were two teams playing...oops

Feb is not the only month with 28 days...DUH <hides in corner...lol>

Umm I don't do pills...anymore...and aparently I forgot simple math...LOL Damn Saigas! (trick question!)

Last but not least, if Moses had had an ark he could have just cruised across the Red Sea without all that fancy showbiz! :bag:

Most importantly though! HEY! MY LOVE LIFE IS BITCHIN!! :wub:

I got 11/11! It said only 3 people have done that, but I don't believe it. I'm not that smart.

Besides, they're all just trick questions anyway, so it doesn't matter.

You GOT a score of 11 out of 11

You rating: Only 3 people have ever scored this high

yep, the 3 people thing is bogus.