Want to buy saiga..Where?

Wanting to get started with a saiga but do not no where to buy. Have a couple AKs and really enjoy them..

Where is the best place to buy from...Thanks

What part the country ya in?

Willing to go online to get one? If so try

http://www.raacfirearms.com/distributors.htm

Atlantic Firearms is a member of the board, as is FBMG

KY Solider (i'm thinking i got that right) works sometimes for Gilberts

Stanley's pro shop also comes in with good prices

http://gunsatcost.com/item.aspx?PID=59327

and some guys have ordered from there

Man, I bought 2 16" x39 Saigas in late October or early November '06 from gunsatcost. They were only $209 plus like $17 or $18 shipping each.

Damn Dems drove the prices up.

Sir, if I may speak freely...

Actually, it wasn't the democrats who did it. They're merely minions of the Federal Reserve System, an American Central Bank that does nothing but create inflation by creating money out of thin air. The US Constitution warned us against this, as the forefathers had firsthand experience at the hands of the British government, and during the American Revolution (the Continental dollar was printed up in order to fund the war effort, causing the devaluation of that dollar - remember the saying, "Not worth a Continental?"). ALL of the minions involved in the past several years have caused untold amounts of inflation, asset inflation to be precise, and it's spreading to inflation in consumer prices. Mind you, the Federal Reserve System, via the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, is unconstitutional (which is why it was passed as an act and not ratified as an amendment to the Constitution).

LOL, check this out. I swear that yesterday, I saw the Monarch 7.62X39 ammo at Academy for 3.86 a box, and now I'm seeing online that it's going for 4.86 a box! That is more than 25% inflation!!!!! I'm just now starting to load up on stuff, and I keep having this fear that I might be too late to get it all, as it'll take several months to get it together.

It's time to load up on gold, silver, ammo, extra clothes, water filtration methods, and food to last for several months. I have to have at least two weeks' anyway, since I live in the Gulf area, prime hurricane area. Evacuating during a hurricane in '05 sure was a reality check.

Anyway, this is my first post, as I am seriously looking at the Saiga 7.62X39 rifle to be a close-medium range battle rifle. I've already got a tactical 12ga shotgun for home defense and very close quarters fighting - remember New Orleans; all it took was a natural disaster. Already, what happened there is fodder for a great action movie about the difficulties of maintaining order there once law and order completely broke down.