Upstate NY Saigas??

I was at HP's in Liverpool yesterday and they still had the .20g and a .308. I also went out to Tims and they had a few nice Saigas. I think a .410 and a nice .308 I wanted to get and maybe a .12g. They also had a crap load of SKS's and Dragunovs. That was my first time going to Tims and I love that place. The two guys there were helpful too.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Got a call from Herb's today (the bg check took almost 2 weeks instead of 1 week) and they said that the bg is done.

I asked "is the rifle at the same price?" He said that it is and I can pick up the rifle during the next 3 days.

Then I asked is it still "$349.99", he said "let me check" and went away for a minute, came back and said that there was a mistake and the manager took the rifle somewhere blahblah.

:haha:

Picked up a skeletal stock 7.62x39 today from herbs. $439.99 after tax ($399 befor) and i'm officialy naming it barry... Someone will see the irony...

Barry will love it after i get a bullet guide so he can use those 10 30rnd mags i got from copes! :devil:

922r here i come!

• 2 weeks later...
I was at herb phillipsons today at there watertown store and got there last 7.62x39 for 399 with the skeletonized stock but they still had 2 saiga 20's, one saiga 12, a .223, and one 308 the prices are still very affordable and dont seem to have raised there prices at all with all the demand.

I wanna get a .223, but i won't jump for that till after finishing the 7.62x39(probably)

Are there shops that sell Saigas not too far from Middletown NY (Orange county)? So far I've found a 7.62 with skele stock for $320, but it's near Rochester, 4 hours drive for me 1 way :(

I know herb philipsons sells saigas. I dont know how far you are from my area but here ya go

Rome Store|Corporate

300 W. Dominick Street

Rome, NY

315- 336-1300 | office: 315-336-1302

Oneida

Glenwood Plaza

Oneida, NY

315- 363-8080

Herkimer

232 W. Albany Street

Herkimer, NY

315- 866-5556

New Hartford

N.H. Shopping Center

N. Hartford, NY

315- 793-0202

I'll be damned. Not part of the subject, but Rome, Oneida, and Hartford are towns back in WI ( I'm origionially from). USS Herkimer was built in Wisconsin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was in Herb's today. They are totally restocked in Rome. They even had a pre-ban WASR with a 30 mag, and wood furniture too, $500. 7.62, .223, .308, 12 and 20 gauge. Prices on all were the same. Wish I had the money to get a Saiga 12.

RalphXL

Was in Herb's today. They are totally restocked in Rome. They even had a pre-ban WASR with a 30 mag, and wood furniture too, $500. 7.62, .223, .308, 12 and 20 gauge. Prices on all were the same. Wish I had the money to get a Saiga 12.

RalphXL

I've got to make it to one of these "Herb Phillipson's" one of these days.

Do they usually have good, or at least average, pricing on Remington 870's?

RalphXL

prices shouldn't have all been the same. I bought my S-12 for $549.99 and that to my knowledge has not changed for them. My x39 cost me $399.99 but it also had the factory skeleton stock. I know the .308s were going for something like 550-560, and i havn't checked on thier pricing on the .223s. Still though, if they are selling x39s for s-12 prices they did change the price.

RalphXL

prices shouldn't have all been the same. I bought my S-12 for $549.99 and that to my knowledge has not changed for them. My x39 cost me $399.99 but it also had the factory skeleton stock. I know the .308s were going for something like 550-560, and i havn't checked on thier pricing on the .223s. Still though, if they are selling x39s for s-12 prices they did change the price.

Perhaps I should clarify. The WASR was $500. The prices of the Saigas was the same as they were when this thread was started, as you have listed. Sorry for any confusion.

RalphXL