New Tromix Saiga 12 (Pics)

post-5876-1174521127_thumb.jpgHere it is the new addition to my collection.I got it 2 weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I live in MD and it's hard to find a place to shoot near me. Hope the Image came out good. I will have a range report with pics when I have chance. Franky.
post-5876-1174521127_thumb.jpgHere it is the new addition to my collection.I got it 2 weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I live in MD and it's hard to find a place to shoot near me. Hope the Image came out good. I will have a range report with pics when I have chance. Franky.

Very Nice! This is pretty close to what I have in mind for mine, if I can resolve the Mag problem...

Do you mind if I ask what the conversion ran, how well it works, and how long that you had to wait?

Thanks!

Very Nice! This is pretty close to what I have in mind for mine, if I can resolve the Mag problem...

Do you mind if I ask what the conversion ran, how well it works, and how long that you had to wait?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Do you have mag extensions?

Thanks!

It ran $1250ish. Atlantic Firearms had it in stock. Other than being it beautiful in my arms. I haven't tested it out yet.

Thanks!

It ran $1250ish. Atlantic Firearms had it in stock. Other than being it beautiful in my arms. I haven't tested it out yet.

Heres another Picture.

post-5876-1174527773_thumb.jpg

For those of you that haven't held a Tromix conversion in your hands, I can tell you that the beauty is in the details- it's a perfect weapon.

For those of you to whom this doesn't matter, or for which price is the most salient object, just do your own conversion- it's not that hard.

For those of you that haven't held a Tromix conversion in your hands, I can tell you that the beauty is in the details- it's a perfect weapon.

.......IMHO truer words were never spoken........................

I personally like to have a TROMIX conversion in each hand !!!! Tony's guns are absolutely flawless........top notch.

You better watch that rug, your ol' lady will have that ass.

She read that post. Dude you don't know what you started. She won't detatch from my ass.

Sorry. Tell her I'm sure it didn't hurt it. :lolol:

You better watch that rug, your ol' lady will have that ass.

She read that post. Dude you don't know what you started. She won't detatch from my ass.

Sorry. Tell her I'm sure it didn't hurt it. :lolol:

Right. Gentle on rugs rough on everything else. Hah! And if your not careful those shark brakes are unforgiving (very sharp).

Hey nice saiga, got mine from Krebs custom in Illinois and I shot it at Shooters Paradise in VA. Sorry to see them go,only one range left for me to shoot at. I hope to get out to shoot more and I hope to run into more saiga owners at the range.

Hey nice saiga, got mine from Krebs custom in Illinois and I shot it at Shooters Paradise in VA. Sorry to see them go,only one range left for me to shoot at. I hope to get out to shoot more and I hope to run into more saiga owners at the range.

ditto.