Anyone seen these Saiga 12 8 round mags for sale?

not exactly sure what 30rd 7.62 mags has to do with this thread...

those are real 8rd saiga12 mags but he won't send them to the u.s. marked as gifts or conceal what they are. and if they're declared as "8 round shotgun mags" you can pretty much bank that they'll be seized or you're gonna end up being questioned why you're ordering restricted/prohibited goods...

those are real 8rd saiga12 mags but he won't send them to the u.s. marked as gifts or conceal what they are. and if they're declared as "8 round shotgun mags" you can pretty much bank that they'll be seized or you're gonna end up being questioned why you're ordering restricted/prohibited goods...

oh really???....that's funny....he sent me 8 of them and not only did i not get any flak about it but it was also very fast shipping....less than a week....and yes they function great!!! came out to about $65 each....

I ordered some of the 8 rd mags also from "oleg". Prompt e-mail replies, prompt shipment. Seems to be a straight up guy.

Who is this "Oleg" guy that you got the Saiga 12 magazines from? Does he work for that website? Do you have a phone number/email address for him? Thanks.

Beerslurpy: I knew someone would respond with a mean comment, I'm glad it wasn't one of the senior members I've grown to respect. I know the 8rd mags don't violate the '94 ban, I already argued that point a while back and I think all of us agree now on the matter. However, another member assured me that importation of a shotgun mag in excess of 5 rounds is illegal due to the 89 ban. I am still searching to find a credible link. Maybe you should dive into the ATF site and help instead of calling people names, humm?

Here, one of our members even called them for an answer...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=708&st=0