All RSR has right now is s-20s and 410s for shottys ,and I'm ready to make an order. Just wondering if it was worth throwing some 20s on the order.

Thanks

GB

I have one and really like it with slugs. Even rapid firing it I had 3" groups at 30 yds.

In my opinion they are worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any difference between the 19" and 22" versions of the 20 Ga besides the 3" of barrel length?

I have heard some folks claim that the 22" comes with additional features or mounts?

Any information would be appreciated.

At $350 for an S-20 I'll spend the extra $50 for an S-12 but if Dunham's ever carry S-12s at a lower price then I'll grab one. My mistake was not to buy an S-20 when they had them for about $200-$249. Now they cost a lot more. After reading Stressfire II by Massad Ayoob, I saw that New York's stakeout squad use 20ga shotguns and they're effective without the 12ga recoil so I don't have a problem getting a 20ga.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the S-20 is under-appreciated. Law enforcement has been locked into 12 for so long, they have blinders on. With many current recommendations for #1 buck as the better choice compared to 00 buck, the 20 with #2 buck is real close to the optimum, and is much more controllable for rapid follow-up shots.

I am moving this topic to the for sale or trade section. am leaving link to it in place.

A contributing member started this thread, no warnings issued to multiple members, no reason.

Please try to keep these ads in the for sale section, guys. thats why its there and contributer's only. only explaining to you all for that reason.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.