Saiga--Owner's Bar-B-Q May 19th 2007

what guns you bringin

i can bring my ruger rancher and mauser for kicks

count me in... i got some shit to shoot at... and a toaster that needs an attitude adjustment

you bringing that fancy-pants trap machine? i'll get some clays at bimart

Edited by mccumber1916

Thanks Kyle...your right it is Saturday: 05/19/2007...Waz I suppose to be paying attention? LOL

Darrell you funny chit!!! All vegtables shot on sight! Definatly will bring the electric trap thrower! Love shooting that mini 14 of your's!

2-Saiga 12 guage Shotguns six 10-round & 3 five RD mags.

AK-47 10-30 round magazines, & 75 RND Drum.

Beretta Vandalia semi-auto trap, 12 Gauge. Holds four shells.

Mosberg pump action riot, (short barrel) 12 Gauge. holds six shells.

Parder 410 gauge, best suited for young adults and women.

Glock pistol 23-40 cal. 4-29 round magazines 10-13 rounders with lazar sight (Crimson Trace.)

Smith & Wesson 38 special Light weight with lazer

Beretta 22 cal. pistol with lazar sight (Red Dot.)

Oh Darrell...the champion trap wont shot the clay's from bi-mart. It's adusted for the White-Flyer clays--135 count from GI-Joe's.

I figure we will shoot anywhere from 200 to 400 clays each. Should we have like have 2 to 4 shooters at once?

I can take up too six people in my van and perhaps Jim can bring the guns in his truck.

Hey BusySquirle, I'm thinking of maybe doing it again either Sat. June 30th or perhaps July 4th. It depends on how well my recovery goes after a June 4th operation.

Anyone have a vote for either of those dates?

1056c2440.jpg

105d06cd0.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Michael B @ May 5 2007, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey BusySquirle, I'm thinking of maybe doing it again either Sat. June 30th or perhaps July 4th. It depends on how well my recovery goes after a June 4th operation.

Anyone have a vote for either of those dates?

1056c2440.jpg

105d06cd0.jpg

4th of july is a family day... kids and all

If I remember correctly that is the weekend for the Albany (OR) Gun Club MG shoot (5/19). That's one heck of a fun shoot to attend. Definitely not to be missed.

I might be able to make it if it were bumped back to June. I live up here in Vancouver (WA) area so you fellows are only a couple of hours away. It would be great to me some folks from the site and do a little blastin'. I could bring my FAL, Galil, AMD, and a few pistols. I don't know if my Saiga 12 will be back from Tromix by then, doubtful.

Let us know what the dates are!

Regards,

-T

If I remember correctly that is the weekend for the Albany (OR) Gun Club MG shoot (5/19). That's one heck of a fun shoot to attend. Definitely not to be missed.

I might be able to make it if it were bumped back to June. I live up here in Vancouver (WA) area so you fellows are only a couple of hours away. It would be great to me some folks from the site and do a little blastin'. I could bring my FAL, Galil, AMD, and a few pistols. I don't know if my Saiga 12 will be back from Tromix by then, doubtful.

Let us know what the dates are!

Regards,

-T

what do you think michael?...

your machine gunner buddy will rpolly go to the mg shoot instead

it would be nice to get more forum guys in on it

AND WHAT IN THE HELL IS TILAPIA???

We can try for the 26th Of May. My parents are coming from Califonia that weekend...hell, even at 82 years old, theyed get a bang shooting gome of these guns, and watching us too.

I'll check with Jim to see if he can make-it on the 26th, and check back in on Monday.

Oh, Talapia is white fish. LOL

I think the 26th Of May would work better. My Saiga and my Brother's Saiga are getting converted and wouldn't be here in time for the 19th. I'm in Portland and would like to join you for some BBQ and blasting.

how about we plan ahead and do one in late september...

that way we can get more people

Sound like a good time. If all goes well you should definately have some drums this September!

how about we plan ahead and do one in late september...

that way we can get more people

Sound like a good time. If all goes well you should definately have some drums this September!

shit... it'd prolly do you some good to get away for a weekend