Where to buy S-12 spare parts???

OK, can someone tell me where you can order spare parts for the S-12?? Things like spare bolt, extractor, firing pins, etc...

I know these things are built like a tank, but I like keeping spare parts for all my guns.

Thanks

Good luck if you find some let all of us know thanks <Mark

OK, can someone tell me where you can order spare parts for the S-12?? Things like spare bolt, extractor, firing pins, etc...

I know these things are built like a tank, but I like keeping spare parts for all my guns.

Thanks

There are only two places I've found spare parts (1) tantal@sbcglobal.net, and (2) someone's Oh S### I just destroyed my S12 receiver. Tantal used to have bolt carriers, complete bolts, recoil guides and springs for both S12s and S20s. Send him an email and get his latest product/price list... you may get lucky.

Headspace is hopefully occupied with grey-matter so you can remember to check the seating of the shell when the bolt is on it ready to fire... :lol:

Which makes me wonder, are there "Go" and "No Go" headspace checkers for Saigas or ones that will work?

KW

Sounds about right, mccumber... :smoke: I usually check my own headspace since I have quite a few C&R's, it's not tough to do, but I've never done it for a shotgun before. I imagine it wouldn't be too much different... *shrugs*

KW

Sounds about right, mccumber... :smoke: I usually check my own headspace since I have quite a few C&R's, it's not tough to do, but I've never done it for a shotgun before. I imagine it wouldn't be too much different... *shrugs*

KW

give it head... or lose yours...

sounds like rape to me