Ya know, I haven't thought this all the way through but those pansies may be onto something. Pay them to leave. Fingerprint them with prison time if they are caught here again. Please someone actually tell me here $4,700 wouldn't be a bargin to get rid of them?

Ya know, I haven't thought this all the way through but those pansies may be onto something. Pay them to leave. Fingerprint them with prison time if they are caught here again. Please someone actually tell me here $4,700 wouldn't be a bargin to get rid of them?

they can buy south american villages for that... have their chosen religion there

"Riots in French housing projects in 2005 were largely driven by anger among children of immigrants at persistent discrimination and a feeling of alienation from mainstream society."

Imagine that! I hope that the muslims we have here are not getting a "feeling of alienation from mainstream society" and I certainly hoep that all the illegal mexicans don't feel that way. How awful for those poor meek murderous french muslims. :rolleyes:

"Riots in French housing projects in 2005 were largely driven by anger among children of immigrants at persistent discrimination and a feeling of alienation from mainstream society."

Imagine that! I hope that the muslims we have here are not getting a "feeling of alienation from mainstream society" and I certainly hoep that all the illegal mexicans don't feel that way. How awful for those poor meek murderous french muslims. :rolleyes:

here all this time i thought france had no balls

Hey! Even a field mouse will stand on its hind legs, bare its teeth and hiss at its enemy when cornered -- and the situation is hopeless.