Cut & Paste...or not?

I guess it depends on whether your Saiga is your only AK or not. I have another one, so it's much more economical for me to spend $25 once for the bullet guide and use my AK mags than it is to buy enough Saiga mags to keep me satisfied.

Besides, when the zombies attack I can use mags from anywhere without having to worry about compatibility! ;)

YMMV.

Jim

I guess it depends on whether your Saiga is your only AK or not. I have another one, so it's much more economical for me to spend $25 once for the bullet guide and use my AK mags than it is to buy enough Saiga mags to keep me satisfied.

Besides, when the zombies attack I can use mags from anywhere without having to worry about compatibility! ;)

YMMV.

Jim

so who is selling these higher cap mags?

YMMV.

Jim

+1 I haven't seen any other than the surefire mags.

Do tell! :chris:

YMMV.

Jim

+1 I haven't seen any other than the surefire mags.

Do tell! :chris:

Are the sure fire mags the ones made in Tennessee and sell for about $60?

Edited by madmilo