"It is so hot you can't even imagine," said the farmer, Digonta Saikia, working in his fields in the midday sun, his face nearly invisible behind an enormous straw hat. "When you eat it, it's like dying."

Outsiders, he insisted, shouldn't even try it. "If you eat one," he told a visitor, "you will not be able to leave this place."

:devil: MMmmmmm definitely gonna have to get me some of that! :super:

I love hot peppers! This year I have my own pepper plant -- it's a cayenne pepper plant. Can't imagine how hot the "bhut jolokia" is. I only know that the two times I have eaten one of the little red cayenne peppers I felt like I needed to call out the local fire department to put out the fire in my mouth! All I can say is that my cayenne peppers should make for some really interesting chilli con carne.

Cobra, I will be looking forward to when you can make up some hot sauce based on this bhut jolokia. For that matter, I am looking forward to getting some of your sauce as the imported-from-Mexico-hot-sauce is a bit on the mild side compared to what your sauce has gotten me accustomed to.

But one day I bet he'll forget to wash his hands first and touch his peepee or his eye... :eek::cryss:

OH NO! Gaddis+Hot Peppers=a whole new realm of poop jokes!

One cool thing about spending a few of my childhood years growing up in mexico,

I learned to eat VERY HOT VERY YOUNG!

now that I'm older, I can still eat anything hot.... It just burns me later.... like alien blood!

(OK Gaddis, I opened the door for ya... I'm afraid to see where you can take it from here!)

Naw, I'm getting kind of mellow concerning the poop pictures. :rolleyes:

Besides, finding pictures containing both poop and hot peppers would probably be challenging even for me. :unsure:

I did think that "poop panorama" that that guy did over on Mr. Poop.com (who ate those five cans of whole kernel corn just to see how his poop would look like) was kind of hilarious though. :lol:

Do you think if the Mexican illegals ever did ever manage to take over this country that this is what you would basically see floating in the aeration pools when you went to visit the local water treatment plant? :unsure:

post-88-1186615587_thumb.jpg

post-88-1186615628.jpg

post-88-1186615599_thumb.jpg

One cool thing about spending a few of my childhood years growing up in mexico,

I learned to eat VERY HOT VERY YOUNG!

now that I'm older, I can still eat anything hot.... It just burns me later.... like alien blood!

:angel:

so your wife know what you do down south of the border?

lol... i touched my eye after handling a habenjero... and i did wash my hands

it didn't do anygood... i guess i shoulda used degreaser

It's a good thing you did not touch yourself in any other places... :lolol:

shit just be glad you didn't go after the mrs.....you'd never hear the end of it

shit just be glad you didn't go after the mrs.....you'd never hear the end of it

damnit... i wish i'd have thought of that at the time