AGP mag fix!

This is stating the obvious to some but....The magwells on some S-12s are tighter than others. I've seen some that you can't even insert the mag at all without first filing or dremeling out the rear corners. Even the width at the front of the opening can sometimes be so tight it leaves marks on the sides of the mags after putting them in a few times. If this is the case with your S-12, all you may have to do is widen the opening a little in the receiver, enough where it doesn't squeeze the mag, and that might fix your problem with all your mags.

My agp mags (and stock mags) are slightly loose in my 2000 model saiga's magwell and I've had zero feeding issues on NON-deformed shells.

This is stating the obvious to some but....The magwells on some S-12s are tighter than others. I've seen some that you can't even insert the mag at all without first filing or dremeling out the rear corners. Even the width at the front of the opening can sometimes be so tight it leaves marks on the sides of the mags after putting them in a few times. If this is the case with your S-12, all you may have to do is widen the opening a little in the receiver, enough where it doesn't squeeze the mag, and that might fix your problem with all your mags.
  • 1 month later...

All five of mine work great with everything I tried except Federal LE reduced recoil buck/slugs. Some of them ram into the feed ramp. It REALLY eats up Estate Heavy Field loads. I'll figure out the reduced recoil loads.