Newly converted Saiga .223

ACE six pos. stock, tapco saw grip, G2 single hook FCG ,re-used and relocated triggerguard riveted not screwed," hairpin" style clips lock the trigger and hammer and internal stock attachment block, ACE supplied also I can't forget Danzig and his flat bottom bullet guide and muzzlebrake and all his advice. Karl, US part count ,FCG-3 , Stock -1, PG-1 , MB-1, BG-1 handguard rail -1, Pg securing nut stamped usa -1 total-9 I think I am 922R compliant

Edited by dogbone21
about how much do outfits typically charge to move the trigger group forward and add a traditional grip/stock?

I couldnt tell you mine is a WESCOG / University of Dremel conversion., Ace has a fantastic stock selection, and mounting fixtures that do not require rec.mods or you can cut the tang as I did ,as for the FCG I filed the three rivets flat that held the bottom plate on used a spring loaded auto punch to center punch them and drilled them by hand, God blessed me with the ability to drill a straight hole, and then followed the directions posted on the site. Cost wise I have about 275.00 in parts plus the 250.00 I paid for the gun, so I dont think I came out too bad, Can't buy one that cheap .I have read about Tromix conversions you could also contact Brian at Danzzig@yahoo.com he would know more and point you in the right direction he is a #1 stand-up guy Karl

about how much do outfits typically charge to move the trigger group forward and add a traditional grip/stock?

you could do it, no really.. I drive a keyboard for work.. and I did my conversion in a beat up old shed behind my house with hand tools...

dogbone21

that's one sweet machine!

Edited by MD_Willington
ACE six pos. stock, tapco saw grip, G2 single hook FCG ,re-used and relocated triggerguard riveted not screwed," hairpin" style clips lock the trigger and hammer and internal stock attachment block, ACE supplied also I can't forget Danzig and his flat bottom bullet guide and muzzlebrake and all his advice. Karl, US part count ,FCG-3 , Stock -1, PG-1 , MB-1, BG-1 handguard rail -1, Pg securing nut stamped usa -1 total-9 I think I am 922R compliant

Nice Job. This site really should be endorsed by dremel. :dollar: