Looking for a US made forarm

Can anyone recommend any places that have US made forearms? I am not wanting anything fancy, the more factory looking the better.

I just want to trade out another foreign part for a US made part to drop my parts count.

This is what I have done to a IZ 109 S 12

I have the russian skeleton stock which I am going to count as 2 foreign parts to be on the safe side.

I am using the hi cap 10 rd US mags

I have a Tromix shark break

I have installed a ak style front sight (which doesnt count correct?)

I am going to order a US made gas piston

That should take care of me as far as foreign parts if I read the posts, right?

Appreciate the help guys

You are not going to find a handguard specifically for the S12. You can adapt most AK handguards but you have to hog them out for the larger barrel, modify the rear and figure out how to retain the front. I got the regular tapco galil and bought dinzag's retainer.

I have the modified Tapco handguards and the Tromix Bracket to mount them in stock.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

www.tromix.com

Tony

I dont see the tapco handguards on you site, what kind of price are we looking at Tony? Or is the Galil handguard I see on your site the one you are talking about?

Also, will the adaptor fit on without taking my ak front sight off? I already have it in place and the screws set with locktite

Thanks again guys

Edited by waltham_41

It's very hard to get a hold of me, since I can't answer the phone when the welder/Lathe/Mill is running. Or in the middle of blasting, shooting paint, etc.....which is pretty much all the time. So, e-mail me your phone number to Rumore@Tromix.com and I will call you when I take a break.

Tony

It's very hard to get a hold of me, since I can't answer the phone when the welder/Lathe/Mill is running. Or in the middle of blasting, shooting paint, etc.....which is pretty much all the time. So, e-mail me your phone number to Rumore@Tromix.com and I will call you when I take a break.

Tony

Is your shop open to the public? Was wondering if you had a front area with displays or not.

Needa

• 1 month later...

Tony

Is your shop open to the public? Was wondering if you had a front area with displays or not.

Needa

Nope

There's nothing to see here. The customer's gun comes out of the box, gets reworked and goes back out the door.

Tony

Tony is just being modest. His factory is one of the biggest employers in Broken Arrow OK.

This is part of one building:

post-1629-1198649210_thumb.jpg

There's even a pool table just out of view to the left there.

Here's a picture of Tony inspecting a shipment in his driveway:

post-1629-1198649194_thumb.jpg

This is one day's worth of work that will then be going out tomorrow.

If you do visit him, be sure to check out his scrap heap in the back.:

post-1629-1198649218.jpg

I heard of a neighbor kid who built an entire rifle out of parts he found in there.