Thanks Tony, I purchased it. I'm not going to squabble over $15 in shipping considering if I wait for the new shipment and am lucky enough to get one (i hear places have waiting lists 50+ deep, in fact I KNOW they do because I was #41 on the list at one site...) I'll probably end up paying $450 - 480 for the gun then shipping then FFL anyway. I'm a lucky new owner of an s-12.

Now I just have to hide it from the Girlfriend until she gets a ring. :wolfwood:

x39 - 290 shipped

S-12 - 480 shipped

.308v.21 - estimated 400 shipped.

Getting all the guns you want before you get your girlfriend an engagement ring - Priceless.

IMO you could have done worse. That total is about what I payed for mine, they were scarce when I was ready to buy and I wasnt going to let 15 or 20 bucks stop me from getting one.

Congrats on your purchase, hope you like yours as much as I like mine

Thanks for the warm welcome. I figured I should get the S12 before it's too late.

I here ya on that one I put one on layaway that i should get out next weekend. This weekend i bought a pink .22 for my daughter. I had to settle for the 22" barrel I wanted the 19" but no prob to cut and rethread it at 19" or i may go with the SBS option.

Edited by Superhawk138
Thanks Tony, I purchased it. I'm not going to squabble over $15 in shipping considering if I wait for the new shipment and am lucky enough to get one (i hear places have waiting lists 50+ deep, in fact I KNOW they do because I was #41 on the list at one site...) I'll probably end up paying $450 - 480 for the gun then shipping then FFL anyway. I'm a lucky new owner of an s-12.

Now I just have to hide it from the Girlfriend until she gets a ring. :wolfwood:

x39 - 290 shipped

S-12 - 480 shipped

.308v.21 - estimated 400 shipped.

Getting all the guns you want before you get your girlfriend an engagement ring - Priceless.

Having your girlfriend find out you bought all the guns before the ring? Deadly! Hide them well.

Congrats on your purchase. I'm sure you'll have alot of fun with it.

Carefull that she dosen't get all :killer:

That's what I'm sayin'. Hide them. Get her a ring as quick as you can. Then show her. But not before. Just tryin' to preserve you're health. Listen to your elders. :haha:

Edit cause I can't spell!

Edited by Racegal20

Just do what I did.

It's a saiga 12 right? Say it's for home defense for her protection cause you care about her so much. Also that you couldn't live without her.

The others are backups incase the saiga jams cause you haven't broken it in yet. :-)

Or say your holding them for a friend thats moving. :lolol:

If you have to take any kind of crap at all about your guns you may want to re-think things. I told my wife when we first started dating that if she didn't like my having guns, we'd better stop right here. She never gives me any crap about guns. Hell, she talked me into dropping the $$ to get my 50, and bought me the scope!

hmmmmmmmmm..................

I actually started to say that it seems to me you have your priorities pretty straight, as regards the overall, long-term scheme of things, but I managed to bite my tongue...........heh, heh, heh................Didn't stop my fingers from typing it, though !!

she doesnt give me crap about my guns, just about me spending all my money on guns and not on a ring for her. I keep putting her ring off for more guns :)

Get her the ring, then you should be safe. Personally, I don't care about jewelry. I just want to go shooting!!! :killer: :killer:

Well she said "No more guns until you buy me a ring"

I needed an S-12 so i had to get the ring.

My wife made me sell all my class 3s to "furnish the house" 2nd worst decision I ever made first was getting married(grin)

After going thru a divorce, Now I finally have my priorities straight.Always guns before rings. In fact never never any more rings. I have learned my lesson. Gilberts guns will have SAIGA 12s anyday for 459.00 thats where I got mine.

Well she said "No more guns until you buy me a ring"

I needed an S-12 so i had to get the ring.

My wife made me sell all my class 3s to "furnish the house" 2nd worst decision I ever made first was getting married(grin)

After going thru a divorce, Now I finally have my priorities straight.Always guns before rings. In fact never never any more rings. I have learned my lesson. Gilberts guns will have SAIGA 12s anyday for 459.00 thats where I got mine.

I hear ya about no more rings. Reason I can probably afford a gun around tax time. :cryss: