RAAC Saiga 12 Availability

Thought I would start a new post with this recent information for all to view. This is the email I received from RAAC regarding my recent inquiry:

Thank you for your interest in our products. You are not alone in your wait for the Saiga-12. I have a shipment on the floor right now at the warehouse. It came in Friday. The distributors will have 12 gauges by the end of next week. So you should be able to get yours very soon.

I have a new accessory dealer you might want to check out. They will also be handling parts for our rifles and shotguns. www.SaigaStock.com If I can be of any further help feel free to contact me.

Clyde Woods

Sales & Marketing

RAAC

This should hopefully put a smile on most faces.......... :rolleyes:

I just barely stopped myself from ordering a third one. I don't really need a third one, do I? :cryss:

im in the same boat ive got 2 and i dont know if i need the third one heres my thinking if you live in a state where you can have a sbr then you must have 3. A 22" a 19" and a tromix 8" sbr if i didnt live in the commie state of washington i would be getting a third and sending it to Tromix indefinately

I just barely stopped myself from ordering a third one. I don't really need a third one, do I? :cryss:

I bet people just like us were thinking the same thing about full auto weapons. Then now that they are Class III they are worth more then double.

Who knows if they ban these and we are pre-ban legal to transfer to others. I would think that would bring the price to double ($800ish)? How many other automatic shotguns are there? Not to mention AK variants that are easy to keep...

I know if I run into any that are around $400 I'll buy them.

Edited by Joeddox