WTS: Saiga 7.62x39 IZ-132 16.3 - NIB

We have a pallet full of Saiga 7.62x39 IZ-132 with 16.3" barrel coming in stock. They are new in box with 10-round mag, cleaning kit, manual, + oil bottle. $250 shipped to the FFL of your choice (Cannot ship to residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), Cook County (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Cleveland (OH), CA, DC, MA, NY, NJ, HI, Foreign Countries, or where prohibited by law. We will ship to Alaska, but we will have to get a different S&H Quote.)

You can add additional 10 rd mags for 29.99 + 5 round mags for 19.99 + 30 rd surefire mags for $36.99 to your order and we will not charge S&H. The 30 rd mags are made in the US so you must be intending to make modifications to make firearm 922r compliant if you are planning to use.

We have a pallet full of Saiga 7.62x39 IZ-132 with 16.3" barrel coming in stock. They are new in box with 10-round mag, cleaning kit, manual, + oil bottle. $250 shipped to the FFL of your choice (Cannot ship to residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), Cook County (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Cleveland (OH), CA, DC, MA, NY, NJ, HI, Foreign Countries, or where prohibited by law. We will ship to Alaska, but we will have to get a different S&H Quote.)

You can add additional 10 rd mags for 29.99 + 5 round mags for 19.99 + 30 rd surefire mags for $36.99 to your order and we will not charge S&H. The 30 rd mags are made in the US so you must be intending to make modifications to make firearm 922r compliant if you are planning to use.

Just to let you know, if these are the Izhmash-built, RAA all Russian imports, these ARE completely legal here in CA. I've got one here in my office that I just DROS'd 2 days ago. Only the US built ones are illegal here.

Please don't deny a sale for one of these fantastic rifles here due to outdated information.

:cheers:

Paul

We do not sell to CA for reasons other than current laws.

b

Just to let you know, if these are the Izhmash-built, RAA all Russian imports, these ARE completely legal here in CA. I've got one here in my office that I just DROS'd 2 days ago. Only the US built ones are illegal here.

Please don't deny a sale for one of these fantastic rifles here due to outdated information.

:cheers:

Paul

It is a combination of many factors including many of the same.

Do you cite the same reasons for not shipping to NY?
All Saiga rifles and shotguns are totaly legal in NY...

They're also legal in New Jersey, but that doesn't change anything. MAA can choose to sell to anyone they want and on that same note can choose to not sell to anyone they want. I know it sucks because they have MUCH better prices 99.9% of the time but what are you gonna do? :ded:

Phone is 662-816-4802. If you don't get us, leave a message and we will call you back ASAP.

Fax is (866) 470-9205

We actually have 3 pallets of these coming in. All but about 8 are sold.

Edited by MAA

I bought a 7.62x39 from Nathan at MAA and can attest to his quick shipping. For some reason mine is missing the mag and cleaning kit, but rumor has it a surefire may have been seen down at the local range. It will push me into a conversion quicker I guess.

Mandatory Saiga content; This will be my next rifle.

I don't have a dog in this fight as I still live in Free America, but meanwhile; "Cannot ship to residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), Cook County (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Cleveland (OH), CA, DC, MA, NY, NJ, HI" - the folks in these locales need to get out there and get politically active.

Personaly, I wish ALL firearms dealers/wholesalers/mfgs would withold ALL firearms-related anything sales to ANY GOVT ENTITY in ANY of these locales. I'd rather see the GOVT punished than the citizens.

just because it's legal doesn't mean that the NY AG won't file suit.....

they know darn well that they can bankrupt a small businessman in a heartbeat....

come on guys. wake up and smell the coffee....

we're talking about liberals here.....they don't bother with such little annoyances as the law.

they only answer to their "higher power"....

aka....greed, vanity and power.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.