Nicely written, assertive and convincing without sounding like a radica (too bad all cops aren't as reasonable and intelligent as you seem to be.)

I sent similar letters to my state reps in ME when I first moved here a couple months back and still have not recieved a response. Needless to say they wont get my support, you would think they would have the decency to at least reply, even if they disagree. Makes me sick

i find it funny how every cop ive ever come across or known doesnt think banning guns or assault weapons will do any good, and yet, the democrats and liberals cite police specifically for thier reasons for banning them. must be like those TV paid shows with the doctors on em. Just because one says its bad dont mean the rest say so.

you should send it to them again, this time with a cover letter stating when you sent it to the the first time, and why they should listen to thier so-called "subjects" next time.

Im glad you got rid of one of the fascists. Now if I could just get mine outta here......

:) I was going bonkers watching the florida count. It had become apparent that bush was going to win, because there were 90% of precents in and he had a lead of 300,000...... however between mel and betty castor.... OMG it was close. But thank godness he did win.... I think with 70,000 or so.

Verson: if you look at the county breakdown, you will notice the two or three biggest cities like miami and such, were the only counties that went democratic. Its like california in the sense that you country boys get told what to do with your land and homes by the city folk that dont even HAVE land or thier own homes.....it should be criminal.

For some reason, Miami is always voting libral. But if you notice, Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg all went for Bush.

One of the coolest things about Florida is that no city or county can make laws/ordinances that override state gun laws. So as liberal as Miami may be, they can't outlaw handguns, "assault weapons", or concealed carry. That means that no one can prevent a guy with a concealed weapon permit from walking in downtown Miami with his (semi auto) MAC-10 under his shirt.