It's too bad it's not available here in NC. Wish I had someone in VA who could take shipment for me. Last year it cost me $550 to fill my heating oil tank (I think it's 250 gal). This year I didn't even want to ask how much. So far it has been off and we have been getting by with the wood stove. "Hey Racegal go grab another log please... :) "

If nothing else it would be nice to get that fuel to run my Massey Ferguson off of. That ol girl does a lot of work around here.

thats nothing. try filling it three times for the winter, like you would up north, normally.

Or the ever lovely phone call you get in the middle of the night/wee hours of the morning asking you to come down and help warm things up since they ran out of oil in the middle of the night.

2 tanks a year is nothin round here usually

Takes a couple tanks a year here too.

Everyone who can qualify should get the oil. Let them give some away,they are less repugnant that the &^%%^$%^ Saudi's. Maybe we can get some competition going to see who can give the most oil to neeedy Americans.

It's too bad it's not available here in NC. Wish I had someone in VA who could take shipment for me. Last year it cost me $550 to fill my heating oil tank (I think it's 250 gal). This year I didn't even want to ask how much. So far it has been off and we have been getting by with the wood stove. "Hey Racegal go grab another log please... :) "

If nothing else it would be nice to get that fuel to run my Massey Ferguson off of. That ol girl does a lot of work around here.

Yeah, I got ya covered gimpy. Fire's goin' good. :rolleyes: