maybe they will make a semi-auto version for private use...

If you live in NJ or Hillary or Obama gets elected, you have a better chance of seeing winged monkeys flying out of your ass. :rolleyes:

Besides, what can it do better than a Saiga-12 does already anyway? :unsure:

Holy cr@p that thing is sweet,..

Stainless steel and all, I'll bet it costs around $6,500

To rich for my blood.

maybe they will make a semi-auto version for private use...

If you live in NJ or Hillary or Obama gets elected, you have a better chance of seeing winged monkeys flying out of your ass. :rolleyes:

Besides, what can it do better than a Saiga-12 does already anyway? :unsure:

Carefull Gaddis, Hillary and Obama supporters would ENJOY winged monkeys flying out their asses.

I bet Ingrid Newkirk would find it offensive and barbaric though. :rolleyes::cryss:

I wonder if the AA-12 suffers from (unreported?) galling problems too like past versions of mixed metallurgic firearms have done (being made from different grades of SS like that?). :unsure:

Oh no... not the AA-12 again.

Seriously, any gun that claims that you don't need to clean it is immediately suspect.. doubly so for a gun that is advertised for it's "low recoil", but keeps showing low brass bird shot in several cuts. Anyone can control the recoil on some low brass stuff. Judging by the number of pellet holes in the Shoot-N-See targets that wasn't a respectable load there. I want to see that rapid fire demo again, with slugs.

Blah blah blah accuracy. It's a freakin shotgun, not a PSG. That part is just blowin smoke up our asses.

The only thing that is really cool about that clip is the grenade round.. which I suspect can be fired out of any 12. But us civies won't ever get to play with that...

Work up a S-12, save a couple of thousand dollars and have basically the same capabilities.