Saiga Conversion CD + AK 47 & SKS Info

Free Shipping

Technical Help available every day

-High capacity magazine conversion instructions for the 7.62X39 and the .223/5.56 Saiga rifles. (step-by-step color pics).

-Pistol grip conversion for all Saiga rifles. (step-by-step color pics, for legality you must follow instructions).

-Instructions for converting the Saiga front grip to AK style handgaurds. (Pics of all the parts needed are included).

-How to do a trigger job on an unmodified Saiga.

-Free Tech Help on Saiga Conversions (available every day).

-How to build an Ak from a kit, plus printable Template for your blank reciever.

-Ballistics Software for calculating bullet velocity, range and drop for any caliber.

-Several military sniper manuals / shooting guides.

-Conversion of SKS rifle to accept AK mags.

-Over eighty short movies of AKs firing and exploding targets!

-Saiga, AK, and SKS pictures. (Some custom jobs).

-An animation of an AK firing so you can see the internals working.

-Links to sites to buy all the parts needed for the conversions.

-A lot of various other SKS and AK info.

It took me a year of searching the web and asking questions just to get the information for the Saiga conversions. The information is scattered, unorganized and nearly impossible to find. Don't go through what I did. This CD has step-by-step pics that will comfort even the beginner with his/her conversion. In fact, this is many people's first gunsmithing project. After reading it over you will understand why so many people do this themselves and how it saves them so much money. You simply can't go wrong with a Saiga regarding quality and price, and even a monkey can do the conversions.

The additional AK and SKS info has value as well. Even people who aren't interested in the Saiga conversions will like the bonus AK and SKS material. Approximately 570 megs of info.

These are regular quality CDs burned at home. There are no originals and these are not copies. Everything is just categorized simply in folders. It's nothing fancy, but this may in fact be the only place to get such information.

Note : These are not DVDs, they are intended to be viewed on a computer CDROM.

Free Shipping!

Edited by Messiah Jones
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

Messiah Jones,

I guess maybe I didn't see it anywhere but what is the physical address regarding purchasing a cd from you. I like sending money orders so if it isn't to much trouble could you please provide the necessary information regarding the cd.

I am not new to ak rifles having owned them since the early 90's. Thinking back I could kick myself for getting rid of all of them. What was I thinking. Anyway, I did see you over on sksboards and then here so I thought that I would inquire more from you.

My family and I live here in McPherson, Kansas where I work for the Public Utility.

With the price of saiga rifles and what has been written about them I thought that I would try them. I still own a MAK90 but this evening I purchase two saiga's from CDNN Investments (both 7.62x39). I got both for $335. dollars which isn't to bad a deal.

I plan on upgrading them so I will probably keep in touch. One idea that I have been thinking of is instead of welding the trigger guard to the mag release I am going to purchase them from global trades as a complete unit for about $15 each.

I gotto go. Kids take some precedents.

Alan Weinbrenner

weinfamily@mpks.net

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I thought I had email notification of posts to this topic. But I haven't recieved any, and I haven't visited back in a while...

I still sell the CDs. The shotgun conversions are the same as the others. After Sept. I will document the conversion and add it to the CD for the same price, even though it is the same. The .308 needs some minor modification to the hammer though, and I am working on mags for it. The Ebay price is $9.99, and here it is $9.00. I'm just covering costs for materials and Paypal/Ebay fees.

The other 450 megs of info is good to. I can't properly advertise it on Ebay because they threatened to kick me off. It is all legal to own, but some is for informational purposes only. :angel: So far everyone is pleased with it.

Edited by Messiah Jones
  • 1 month later...

I'm having trouble finding the picture you mentioned. Is that the exact name?

There are a few companies out there who make stuff like this, Aceltd is one. I'll look for it again when I get more time, until then if you email me I might be able to help more.

• 3 weeks later...

Ebay has banned my CD.

They are blocking the sale of legal information because of their opinions. Anyone else having trouble with Ebay?

I use www.gunbroker.com and www.auctionarms.com now.

There a a lot of people boycotting Ebay. That's fine but everyone should write them emails and letters telling them what we think also.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In the picture of "after market brake" theres a wood hand guard with a scope rail gas tube, is this an ultimak product? And what type of front sight did you use on this gun?

In that picture your talking about, it is just a Saiga 12ga with wood furniture. The "scope rail gas tube" are just the stock Saiga 12ga sights. The raised front sight is an aftermarket piece that allows you to have the AK front sight and a brake. If I'm not mistaken that was a product available here at www.saiga-12.com .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.