Should I keep my Saiga Boxes?

Every time I get a new gun I try to keep the box it came with (if I need to sell it later at some point it will sell for more with the box).

Thing is my Saiga 12 and Saiga 308 have been converted and don't even remotely fit in those boxes now, let alone aren't even close to stock anymore.

Should I keep the boxes they came in or ditch em?

What about all the parts from the conversion I have left over like the butt stocks and trigger groups?

What did you guys do with yours?

Edited by reoiv
Every time I get a new gun I try to keep the box it came with (if I need to sell it later at some point it will sell for more with the box).

Thing is my Saiga 12 and Saiga 308 have been converted and don't even remotely fit in those boxes now, let alone aren't even close to stock anymore.

What about all the parts from the conversion I have left over like the butt stocks and trigger groups?

The inhibitor paper is highly toxic and gives off a vapor.

I would keep the hammer from the trigger group, and dump the rest.

The inhibitor paper is highly toxic and gives off a vapor.

I would keep the hammer from the trigger group, and dump the rest.

why the hammer?, the ever popular tapco FCG is casehardened if you grind too much off the wrong places while fitting it to the saiga, it will deform during use because the surface is no longer hardened. if that happens a simple fix is to put back in the russian hammer and add another part like a piston or fore grip to meet 922r

sell the parts on the forum here, cut the end of the box off with your serial #'s on them, and burn them (so as the garbage man dont know you have two saigas in your home, or whomever else might go through your garbage.)

There is this weird old man diggin through my garbage EVERY DAY!

Once he pics out all the aluminum, i have seen him stand there reading a book someone through out leaning on the edge of the rubbish bin,

sometimes he picks out things, well maybe that others might find useful and puts the out next to the dumpster.

Rain , shine, snow whatever he is there digging through.

Once I looked in his bin after he had thrown out his trash, double bagged and double shredded everything, even a newspaper,..

sell the parts on the forum here, cut the end of the box off with your serial #'s on them, and burn them (so as the garbage man dont know you have two saigas in your home, or whomever else might go through your garbage.)