Who has Saiga 12's in stock?

Lets all post who has them in stock. Give a number or a link if you know of a place that has them in stock. Also list the prices. I bought one last week for $475 from Firearm exchange. http://www.firearmexchange.com/ They are now out of stock and have them back-ordered from there distributors.

I have searched and called most of the online dealers and they are all out of stock. No local Detroit gun shops or pawn-shops have them either. GunBroker has them but at pretty high prices when you factor in shipping and a FFL transfer.

Where are all the Saiga 12's at?

you could try the birch run gun show this weekend. a freind of mine whos a dealer had some but i think he sold them?? maybe ull get lucky. if ya go give me a hollar im gonna set up a table with a freind of mine ull know who i am as soon as u see all the siagas on the table. good luck hope to see ya there devin :ded:

Devin,

It was nice talking to you at the show. You had had some very nice Saiga's.

The dealer you spoke of is sold out and is waiting for more just like the other hundreds of dealers.

I already have two but I am trying to find my friends some. Does any one have a used or extra one they want to get rid of? It needs to be a Saiga 12 with 19 barrel.

Tony

Devin,

It was nice talking to you at the show. You had had some very nice Saiga's.

The dealer you spoke of is sold out and is waiting for more just like the other hundreds of dealers.

I already have two but I am trying to find my friends some. Does any one have a used or extra one they want to get rid of? It needs to be a Saiga 12 with 19 barrel.

Tony

GILBERTSGUNS.COM IS TRYING TO SELL SOME ON GUNBROKERS.COM. i PURCHASED ONE TWO WEEKS AGO FROM THEM AT $479.00

Update:

Gilbertguns is out of stock.

All the distributors listed at raacfirearms.com are out of stock (I called them)

Atlantic is out of stock - except for the $1200 MP version)

Centerfire - still taking backorders. Cheapest price I've seen thus far.

Currently, gunbroker is selling at or above $600. (Or you can buy a converted S12 for $2-$3k). It looks like the only chances right now are finding one in a pawn shop, buying from a friend, or waiting for the russians to ship.

• 3 years later...

I paid $452 for one about 6 months ago, just picked up another one for $699 (much more then I wanted to spend).. but even if this scare passes over I doubt the days of the sub $500 or even sub $600 s12s will return.

Edited by presto_z

Update:

All the distributors listed at raacfirearms.com are out of stock (I called them)

Currently, gunbroker is selling at or above $600. (Or you can buy a converted S12 for $2-$3k). It looks like the only chances right now are finding one in a pawn shop, buying from a friend, or waiting for the russians to ship.

Where are you looking?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspx

Edited by Caged

Update:

Where are you looking?

http://www.gunbroker...rchResults.aspx

that first post was from 2008 :lolol:

Update:

Where are you looking?

http://www.gunbroker...rchResults.aspx

that first post was from 2008 :lolol:

Oops. Looks like I'm the skipper:

failboat.jpg

:lolol:

At this point, expect to pay ~$750 each for IZ-109s with intact RAA import marks on GunBroker. Don't ask me how I know. :sick:

That must be without the extras that MD arms listed!

Edited by machinist