Saiga 12GA, Need past/current price ASAP to shop for one at gunshow to

$399 (backordered)- $750.

Look in the posts from here to about 4 pages back. There are several stating price. I just paid $425 at a show for mine, but don't expect to get it that cheap. Depending on area $450-$550 depending on dealer. Allegedly, everyone is out of stock right now with shipments due in April. Chech the "Centerfire systems" thread, "no more saigas" (or something like that), "anyone have saigas in stock", " help me find a saiga (or s12, can't remeber which)". Here's one

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=23845 .

The dealer I bought mine from had two more and I wish I would have bought those also.

You can get on centerfire's backorder list, but it's probably up to 500 by now.

I was quoted $469.00 + tax, I would consider anything less than that a deal, and If someone actually has one, wellyou might want to think about it.

The gun show last wekend in Slidel, Louisiana had a 12 guage IR-109 for $429. I bought mine at a local gun shop here for $435.

The local shop where I got mine had two of them for $480. I stopped by another local shop a few days later that had one for $560, but when I called back to ask about it the next day it had already sold. (Those were the prices before sales tax).

Good luck finding one. In over two years of attending my local shows, I've never seen the Saiga-12 for sale. A couple of Saiga-20s and tons of Saiga-410s (or maybe it's the same Saiga-410 that I see at every show).