saiga owners buy your saiga's now!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

After reading that report I have come to the conclusion that it was a saiga 7.62x39 that was used. In it's stock form it does look similar to an sks to an untrained eye. Sks have never been branded with the name Saiga (that I have ever heard of) so it leads me to believe that the rifle was a saiga that was misdescribed as an sks. Actually we should be thankful the mistake has taken place.

After reading that report I have come to the conclusion that it was a saiga 7.62x39 that was used. In it's stock form it does look similar to an sks to an untrained eye. Sks have never been branded with the name Saiga (that I have ever heard of) so it leads me to believe that the rifle was a saiga that was misdescribed as an sks. Actually we should be thankful the mistake has taken place.

More motivation to do your conversions!

:killer:

I can see how someone would call it an SKS because of its layout. and because it says saiga on it, and there is no pistol grip and has the sporter stock on it, to someone who doesnt know about the saigas yet, (about noone i know here knew what a saiga was until i told them, and even then some people dont believe my saiga12 is an AK action until I strip it down and show them with thier own two eyes), I can see how it would be mistaken as a Saiga made sks, instead of a saiga made ak47 in a sporterised configuration.

guest: i would be equally angry with any bullet fired at me, and if i were in the woods hunting and someone took a shot at me or my buddies, i wouldnt turn my back on the person. for SHIT sure would not turn my back on them, and i would for shit sure shoot back.

just hope you know the upper 10% of our society. it will be ok then. otherwise we are screwed. and i say f them....yeh hi, f them. too bad.

laws are only for the people that would listen........