I put a order in early on Thursday morning, friday i check my account and it hasn't been charged which means not shipped yet....so i call to ask if its in stock or on backorder, nope, just no one to pull my order or work anything but the phone apparently...so then why the fuck even answer the phone? *sigh* maybe i expect too much? or maybe i expect swift service, since they even state they ship all products within 1 business day of the order....i just hope the product is worth this shit

UPDATE

Date of Order march 20th, today, my order hasn't even been seen by anyone yet. =( they are def. getting -1 from me. I sent tim on the sales staff a email this morning before i went to work, i'm home now and no reply. I"m guessing customer service is shot out the ass now since they were bought out, if i don't get a clear answer from them tommorrow morning i'm gonna cancel and go with CAA

I dunno what the deal is, but according to their website,"most orders ship withing 24hrs of placing" where as mine has been over a week without shipping...i've been told it'll ship by monday or tuesday, whichever day they decide to actually do work, so this will be the LAST time i ever order from them, compliance part or not, i do expect some customer service for forking over $$. I guess i'm an asshole, but at least let me know wtf is going on =(

FWIW....

I've had much better service, more responsive customer relations, lower prices and better selection purchasing Ace stuff through Blackjack Buffers. Plus, for those performing a complete conversion, all, or at least nearly all, of your parts can be "one-stop-shopped" from them.

+1 and mad prop's to BJB!

guido 2 in Houston

Awesome, i figured i was getting a decent deal buying direct from them versus a vendor b/c ace offers "kits" for decent, I'm getting the stamped receiver block, pig nose adapter, lock ring, and 6 position M4 stock for 104.95 from them direct....but i guess next time i'll remember to give the vendors a shout b/c they only seem to care about people ordering in bulk

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with guido2. I have ordered ACE stocks from both Blackjack Buffers and ACE. Blackjack Buffers got me the items within a week of my placing the order. It took ACE at least SIX WEEKS to get me items that were NOT on backorder; and they only achieved that because I reminded them every couple of weeks. One of the items was left out of an earlier shipment due to their error. Even so, they were in no hurry to rectify the situation. By the way, they never responded to my first email in each instance. I always had to email them twice to get a response. I did eventually get the items, but I will never do business with ACE directly again.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with guido2. I have ordered ACE stocks from both Blackjack Buffers and ACE. Blackjack Buffers got me the items within a week of my placing the order. It took ACE at least SIX WEEKS to get me items that were NOT on backorder; and they only achieved that because I reminded them every couple of weeks. One of the items was left out of an earlier shipment due to their error. Even so, they were in no hurry to rectify the situation. By the way, they never responded to my first email in each instance. I always had to email them twice to get a response. I did eventually get the items, but I will never do business with ACE directly again.

It is my understanding that the hold up is getting the ACE receiver blocks. I've actually had good service from ACE when stuff is in stock. I'm not sure the secretaries actually know what's going on.

Jake