AOW shotgun, AK pistol, AK47, AK74, and a real full auto Krink.

post-10209-1208658061_thumb.jpg

Suppressed Walther P22, Supressed Glock, MP5SD, and a couple of other suppressed MP5s.

post-10209-1208658086_thumb.jpg

HP SMG in the infamous briefcase.

post-10209-1208658102_thumb.jpg

Table full of machineguns

post-10209-1208658135_thumb.jpg

Couple of RPDs, and a Barrett 50 BMG

post-10209-1208658177_thumb.jpg

I was helping at a machinegun shoot. Unfortunately I only got to pull the trigger *once* today, but it was the 50, and my target was a container of tannerite! :smoke:

Edited by jhereg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JEALOUS! private range too? VERY jealous!

heh. Wish I were there ripping up the range with ya! (or the trees, or the burms or whatever applies in your case!)

Boys and their toys. Sounds like a good day. I just learned their is a gun range in Athens Georgia that rents full autos. I got me a hankering for some Thompson tunes.

Interesting. I bet that place is way out in the country or they have some unhappy neighbors! Sounds like a lot of fun :killer:

Edited by WarriorJudge
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JEALOUS! private range too? VERY jealous!

heh. Wish I were there ripping up the range with ya! (or the trees, or the burms or whatever applies in your case!)

It was fun. I was kind of jealous of the people shooting myself. There are a few of those that I haven't had the chance to pull the trigger on myself, but pretty much any day around machineguns is a good day. (Unless you're on the receiving end of course.)

I was amazed by the 50. I have wanted to shoot one for years. When I pulled the trigger there wasn't much recoil, but there was a big thunderclap of concussion, w/ the echo downrange from the tannerite. That would be a *FUN* rifle to own if they weren't so expensive.

The range we were shooting at is outside McPherson KS. It's a private range called "The Outback" IIRC. It's a very nice range, and the staff there were quite friendly/helpful. It's the first time I've ever been there.

The range we were shooting at is outside McPherson KS. It's a private range called "The Outback" IIRC. It's a very nice range, and the staff there were quite friendly/helpful. It's the first time I've ever been there.

I thought the only NFA toys that are legal in Kansas are SBRs? I know that there's a bill that's trying to be passed right now to change the laws.

I'm from a farm outside of Hays and bring my SBRs back whenever I visit. But, I hope the laws change so I can bring my "can" too!

I thought the only NFA toys that are legal in Kansas are SBRs? I know that there's a bill that's trying to be passed right now to change the laws.

I'm from a farm outside of Hays and bring my SBRs back whenever I visit. But, I hope the laws change so I can bring my "can" too!

Technically it's SBRs, AOWs, and LBDDs for us civilians. These all belong to a C3 who does a lot of training for LE.

If you want the simplified version of what happened from what I understand. The law had been interpreted as allowing C2/C3s to possess the rest of the items since they have to have them to sell them to LE, or for training purposes. Our outgoing Attorney General wrote an opinion which said he didn't think it was legal. The legislature has been fixing it. We may know Monday if their attempt worked. My understanding is that our Governor has until Monday to sign it, veto it, or let it pass w/o her signature.

Hey, uh, just so ya know........I hate you! :haha:

Looks like you had fun :super: :super: .

Then you'll hate me more this week. There's another shoot Saturday. :haha: It has it's bad points. 15 1/2 hours from the time I left my house at 4 AM to the time I got home at 7:30 PM. I was around lots of cool guns, but didn't get to pull the trigger on most of them. I've shot most of those styles of guns, but there are a few I *REALLY* want to pull the trigger on. (Mostly the belt fed stuff, the 5.45 AK, and the briefcase MP5.)