I have just discovered that there is some sort of odd satisfaction which is gained by buying ammo. Some sense that more is good, and a lot more is even better. Explain it to me? I don't understand it.

I just got back from Dick's Sporting Goods. Had to buy the 12 year old some tennis shoes. So, I move past the firearms section and two boxes of ammo jump into my basket. I don't know if I needed them or not, but I enjoyed buying them, so it was the right thing to do.

What have you guys done to me? Before I discovered this forum, I didn't have any ammo. Now, when do I have enough and when can I stop buying it?

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

Everytime I go into Walmart usually once a week a 100 round box of Federal jumps in my cart. Then I go to Dick's for some Brenneke K.O. slugs 4 or 5 boxes from there. Local "General Merchandise" store usually lands me about 5 boxes of wolf 7.62x39 $3.99 for 20 rounds. This is my weekly rountine for building up a my cache.