I have a saiga AK sporter rifle & the buttstock i do not like. Since i live in cali theres not much choice. I have seen a buttstock that is similar to the stock one but it has a small triangle cut out in it. sorry i do not know how to post pics.

anyone have a idea on where to find this buttstock?

damn i new someone would post that pic. No its not it. I do like those! lol

It looks like a typical, common, rifle buttstock but for some reason it has a small triangle hole in it. If i find a pic i will post a link.

thats more like it but i think it was not wood and the shape was a small triangle. im still searchin for a link

Are you talking about either one of these. Is your rifle converted or in stock configuration.

USA Tapco Folder for converted Saigas

post-6703-1211126873.gif

Russian made folder for unconverted Saigas

post-6703-1211126945_thumb.jpg

I have a saiga AK sporter rifle & the buttstock i do not like. Since i live in cali theres not much choice. I have seen a buttstock that is similar to the stock one but it has a small triangle cut out in it. sorry i do not know how to post pics.

anyone have a idea on where to find this buttstock?

/quote]

Is this it???

http://dpharms.com/folding-stock-for-stamp...d3ade905b10779e

• 1 month later...

I dont know if I would go so far as to say he was "using" it... as much as just posting it as a reference...

Its not like he used that photo to make a profit for himself... or even for any business transaction for that matter...

:smoke: