Machine Genius

Sorry lollygagger. I am guessing youn have dial up service and or a PC with RAm of 256 or less. I'm running on high speed cable so it downloads quick. Also I have 512 RAM.

I won't repeat that one. I was trying to share something I thought was funny. A series of cranse lifting one another out of the drink only to fall in themselves.

I'll tryh to stick to the subject if the future. :unsure:

Wolverine

Sorry lollygagger. I am guessing youn have dial up service and or a PC with RAm of 256 or less. I'm running on high speed cable so it downloads quick. Also I have 512 RAM.

I won't repeat that one. I was trying to share something I thought was funny. A series of cranse lifting one another out of the drink only to fall in themselves.

I'll tryh to stick to the subject if the future. :unsure:

Wolverine

Hey, stuff happens...

My home computer is on the fritz, so I'm using a S-L-O-W lap top for now.

Lollygagger :eek:

Anyone intersted in quality free spyware protection can follow this link to a Swedish sight called Lavasoft. Then follow the the Download.com link in the right hand corner to download Ad-Aware. It is free, efficient, and simple to use. You also can get free updates. Spyware is notorius for bogging down performance. I use the Ad-Aware Webroot Spysweeper which is available at Best Buy or on line thru Webroot. This one is not free but is much cheaper at Best Buy then off the Web.

Good luck and I hope it helps.

Wolverine

Spybot search&destroy is great. Use it in conjunction with AdAware which catches more Java stuff.

http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-Dest...4-10289035.html

totaly free... not a trial version, very popular and respected. Beware of unofficial "offical download sites." download.com is safe.

Edited by Smiley_Guy