Cobra's S-12 with magwell

Actually that's the only one I have for now. Got it from Mike with the magwell so I could get it working with LRBHO. I'm trying to get these AGPs running right in there too. Still haven't tried the fivers yet but they should do ok.

I've got some other cool pics from last Sun I'll put up later. The guy that took that one took a bunch that day and he just sent me a few more from Fla. He's got a sweet Nikon digital camera that takes regular 35mm lenses. Got one killa shot of my friend Sean shooting the .50! There are rocks and dirt flying everywhere from the back blast off the brake. That thing's awesome! :devil:

I have always wanted to shoot the .50 BMG rifle.

I shot the .50 machine guns quite a bit in the army, but like any machine gun, its an area suppressant weapon. The M85 .50 cal machine gun used on the M60 series tanks were for the most part wore out pieces of junk. When I got into the Abrams tank, it used the M2 .50 cal machine gun which IMO was a much better weapon.

I would like to one time take one shot with the rifle and see it hit what I was aiming for at 400 yds

You guys are so frigging lucky!

What was Don's impression of the shotty? I bet he wanted to add one to his collection to say the least. btw, That's a great setup Cobra. Simple, but effective. Thanx for the pic bro. Can't wait to see what other pictures you might have. FMJ.

Oh man letting off one round in that thing is so awesome I can't even imagine a full fledged burst. That must be about like holding onto a jackhammer....on your shoulder!...lol

Here's Sean blasting it one time. I'm supposed to be getting some video sometime. He was shooting prone and I swear it looked like it lifted his ass of the ground when he fired it :lolol: I can't wait to see Racegal fire it.

I want one! :grimace:

post-1293-1212888589_thumb.jpg

Don's chomping at the bit now to get a Saiga-12! Anyone who gets their hands on it wants one immediately.

That's the Russian magwell but Mike's is going to be almost identical.

I had to bring out the safe queen to let them know what the gun looks like when it's first imported....well sort of....

post-1293-1212889250_thumb.jpg

All you wannabe range masters out there just chill. The CIA guy was the only one drinkin!...lol We were keepin it real with some good ol Dr Perky and A&W root beer...lol.

ETA...I did start wishing I had brought some beer though, after a few hours in the hot sun.

I don't have any problem at all with someone drinking responsibly while shooting. You just gotta know your limits.

post-1293-1212889280_thumb.jpg

I love the grin on his face! The one that got bigger and bigger til the drum was empty, and stayed on there as he quickly scrambled for another box of shells, loaded it up, and did it all over again :lolol:

And yeah that was not only low brass but the dreaded Winchester universal crap. It all cycled without a hiccup. The next time it was a mix of everything he could find that he had left, including some 20 year old rusty stuff that reminded me of Bvamp.

Queenie got a lot of use that day. The drum performed flawlessly. It's a bitch to load but so much fun to unload, it doesn't matter.

Here's a few more pics from George. It was nice having a professional photographer with us that loves to shoot guns as much as shooting pics. What an awesome Job he has! Check out his website... :super:

http://www.georgezickl.com

George didn't bring his Spas 12 with him this time, but next time he will have that AND his Streetsweeper hopefully. Here are few of the long guns he brought...

post-1293-1212941631_thumb.jpg

There were also a couple of really nice Garrands there, I wish I had gotten pics of. One was beautifully sporterized.

And Steve's .50...

post-1293-1212941770_thumb.jpg

and .223 with Eotech...

post-1293-1212941797_thumb.jpg

He had an AR pistol with him too that was pretty fun, but I only managed to get movies of that one.

Here's another one of Sean and Queenie (without the beer in the photo..lol)

post-1293-1212942300_thumb.jpg

This shot is of Terry McInturff blasting with Sean's S-12.

post-1293-1212942413_thumb.jpg

Terry is a pretty famous custom Guitar builder. He does awesome work in his own shop here in NC. He's built guitars for some famous musicians including Brad Whitford of Aerosmith, and other bands bands like Natalie Merchant, Los Lobos, etc...

If you are into guitars check out his site for some of his beautuiful work.

http://www.mcinturffguitars.com/

Here he is with one of his "Terrycasters"...

http://www.mcinturffguitars.com/00-25thAnn...iversary00c.asp

post-1293-1212942603_thumb.jpg

Link to some of the handgun fun we had....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry238326

And while I'm at it I might as well link to the other pics I put up that nobody seemed to notice....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...90&start=90

Basically we just had a real good downhome fun time and all got to meet some really cool people....and blast a few thousand rounds of all kinds of ammo :smoke:

Looking forward to doing it all again soon!

Well...all except for that little mishap with Racegal and the AK-.308 that is.... :ph34r:

Me? Oh come now! I wouldn't do a thing like that... :haha:

Ok then just a few more before I post some videos...lol.

Here's George (who BTW is one of our newest members) lettin loose with a drum.....and then "Blake the Snake"!

post-1293-1212966566_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1212966596_thumb.jpg

Some nice photography! "The guy that took that one took a bunch that day and he just sent me a few more from Fla. He's got a sweet Nikon digital camera that takes regular 35mm lenses." I have to ask, who is the smart one here? Once the camera is paid for it doesn't cost nearly as much to shoot it as it does the "toys" he took the pictures of. A whole different kind of fun! Looks like a good time had by all.