lil bit of useful info on gun laws

well i was converting my saiga .223 to a pistol grip with fixed stock and, goin to modify it for 30 rnd. clips. went to my local gun shop to try out wat clips would work best in the gun and, wen he looked at my gun i basically got booted out of there cuz he said its illegal to alter the saiga in any way. despited the ban was lifted , apperantly theres 5 states that have laws over ruling the A.W.B.

i live in N.Y. and, were one of the 5 states that suck ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but here's the real kik in the ass ............................they can sell romanian ak47 with hicap mags with pistol grips (just wanted my saiga look like a normal ak47 like the others they sell)

it should be ok as long as you change out the required number of parts.

you will have those gun shops that don't know jack squat!

one guy actually told me that it was illegal to install a muzzle brake.

i believed him then b/c it was my first ak and i didn't know anything about em.

I know you cant modify the saiga shotguns to PG or have high cap mags here in NY for them.

rifles, it is the EXACT COPY of the AWB here

what shop was this that threw you out? what part of NY are you in? you are totally legal, although the mag mod is questionable. there are a few cities that have issues with certain guns and configuration, so that is why i ask where you are.

OH MAN!!!! I just *LOVE THIS*

6. The possession of five or more firearms by any person is

presumptive evidence that such person possessed the firearms with the

intent to sell same.

Seems that 95% of the time I go to the shooting range, I am going there with INTENT TO SELL FIREARMS!

IMAGINE THAT!!!!

I feel just AWEFUL for you guys. Hardly seems fair. Im not too far away in Pennsylvania, and our laws look a bit more like the firearms laws in Montana! Rifle laws are very loose, I think just the federal ones apply. and handgun owners have an undeniable right to conciel and carry. Meaning that if you can legaly own a handgun, you can be issued a ccp with no explanation needed, just your $23 application fee. Somebody needs to clue New York in on how Texans and other big cities keep thier crime down. San Fransisco tryed to ban ALL firearms! can you believe that?