you shoot a child in the back while they are running from you, and you should die a violent death my friend.... there is no other option. WHY ARE OUT RUSSIAN FRIENDS NOT TALKING TO US!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!! WE NEED TO TALK NOW!!!!

Edited by Bvamp

BVAMP, as much as I agree with you that these muslim jerk off's need to be eradicated (and thats the only option with these people, to kill them), I think it is important to remember that we arent angels ourselves. Look at what our CIA did in south america, from el-salvador right on down we did the same type of things Saddam was doing and then some. Every time one of our bombs hits the wrong target and "innocent" people, women and children, die, the relatives of that family live with a understandable hatred of us. Now I understand that these are the unfortunate and unintended consequences of war, but it certainly is going to piss off alot of people nonetheless. We dont do these things intentionally, of course, but they happen, if someone ran over your daughter, would you not try to kill them? Even if it was only an accident? Sorry a bit off topic, I agree that the things these terrorists are doing are dispicable, and I hate them for it, and I agree its time to take the gloves off and start fighting to win. War aint pretty and it aint nice, and you dont win wars with "hearts and minds". We must be careful, however, not to allow the drums of war beat us into a frenzy that blinds us to our own wrong doing.

Dropping an A bomb on Japan while we were at war is not anything that we have need to be ashamed of. Ordering Col. Pershing to machine gun the veterans of the spanish american war- rather than paying them the money that was owed to them,THAT was shamefull. America has a long history of SHITTING on our veterans!

G O B

So if we're gonna kill us some terrorists why don't we have enough troops in Iraq to do the job? If we're against tyrants and for democracy why are we buddy-buddy with the Sauds and, well, Putin? If we like kids why don't we take better care of the ones that are here?

Our enimies see our hypocracy and feed on it. Back in the day the Soviets kept us honest, at least we had to look honest. Today we talk the talk, but when it comes to walkin'...

Judge a government by what they do, not what they say.

we have enough there. there is a different problem. we cant just go kill every arab.

I cant believe they dont have a solution to animals coming into police stations there and grabbing cops and executing them on the street yet. are these guys we recruit afraid to shoot people or something? post a few 24 hour guards with saiga12's at each door and block the road access to the buildings for 250 feet around each HQ. pretty friggin simple. 1/2 the problem would go away more than likely and force the enemy to attack you when you are ready for them...

When we occupied Germany we had troops on every road. Even then it was tough. We still have troops there and in Japan and Korea.

In Iraq we abandoned the highway from Baghdad to the airport. We now ship most freight by air because we don't control the roads. The resistance is getting stronger, not weaker. No one seen as a 'colaborator' is safe. The longer we let this fester the more militants will be emboldened worldwide.

I didn't think invading Iraq was a good idea but now that we're there it is our responsibility to see that it works out. We can't expect cops that were 'just guys' a year ago to be skilled or motivated. What have they seen from us except a paycheck that would give them confidence?

We need a draft. Now that we've done this thing we can't quit until things are set right.

We won't have a draft. The real reason for this war is all about domestic political and financial concerns.

Guest Guest_froggiefun45

hey guys, I had once been a member but had been away for a while. I am trying to post in another area but i am being denied. Tried to get a new user name and am waiting for over an hr now. Anyone heard if theres a problem with their servres? many thanks

Guest Guest_froggiefun45

Hey guys... FYI I was on guns america I believe and had seen that same defaced page. A lil thing to look in to. so is this able to be fixed? I was trying to get ahold of a fella from the trades page. Im not sure of the user name but ill bet you have seen his famous pink ar 15 for sale. He also has a saiga 12 for sale. If theres anything you guys could do to help me get intouch with him, i would be greatful.

Many of thanks :bann::clover: