They will try to follow their incremental approach to banning firearms until, if they have their way, we will be left with single-shot firearms at best.

This country's freedom was WON WITH MUSKETS, and cannon!!!!

I would be willing to bet, if that was all we had, we could DO IT AGAIN!!!! :up: :up:

Yeah, bring on the choppers and the miniguns... Bring on the tanks... If the people truly want to fight for freedom bad enough... THEY WILL WIN even if they have to use rocks and sticks!!! Every downed traitor to the flag would supply weapons to those fighting for it... and do you honestly believe that were the S to ever really HTF... and the military were to be called out against the general population... do you think that every soldier in good conscience could go up against CIVILIANS? How many of them would take the side of liberty, against illegal and unconstitutional orders?!?!?

because ultimately, there will be winners... and freedom!!! Or there will be no one left with the balls to fight for it, and it wont matter anyway... lead the sheeple to pasture. Soylent green will probably be the main course, during that era, too...

:smoke:

Hello, Indy

I've pondered just how much BS from a Jihadist-leaning "Commander-in-Chief" who is intent on disassembling our military machine the brave American Servicepeople would be willing to stomach.

I wonder how far they and their commanders could be pushed? When the "orders" make them intentially vulnerable, for the benefit of our enemies, how long would that be tolerated? And what would be the solution?

I can imagine some pretty interesting (and a bit scary...) scenarios taking place.

Let's face it, on a number of different levels, things are happening in "our world" that can not continue down the same path. There appears no real solution under the current system. This "pressure cooker" will have to vent at some place and time.

I think every person I know is about fed up with the complete lack of logic, common sense, ethics, and morality in our leadership.

It may be that Hussein just may be the catalyst to push it over the top.

I hope and pray that we won't have to find out.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

They will try to follow their incremental approach to banning firearms until, if they have their way, we will be left with single-shot firearms at best.

I would be willing to bet, if that was all we had, we could DO IT AGAIN!!!! :up: :up:

Yeah, bring on the choppers and the miniguns... Bring on the tanks... If the people truly want to fight for freedom bad enough... THEY WILL WIN even if they have to use rocks and sticks!!! Every downed traitor to the flag would supply weapons to those fighting for it... and do you honestly believe that were the S to ever really HTF... and the military were to be called out against the general population... do you think that every soldier in good conscience could go up against CIVILIANS? How many of them would take the side of liberty, against illegal and unconstitutional orders?!?!?

because ultimately, there will be winners... and freedom!!! Or there will be no one left with the balls to fight for it, and it wont matter anyway... lead the sheeple to pasture. Soylent green will probably be the main course, during that era, too...

(Quote)-The first step is done. Now it's time to press for all federal, state and local laws that contravene the Second Amendment be rescinded immediately. This includes the National Fire Arms Act of 1934, and the Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986. As far as I'm concerned all these laws are invalid and need not be obeyed. even tho they have not been formally challenged... Yet. My right to protect my family and my property, with any means necessary, is of paramount importance in today's world. When gas gets to 5+ dollars a gallon, and Chinese made crap merchandise from Wal-Mart cost more than it used to at Sears, I intend to make sure that those who wish to steal my property will be met with more than seven .30 cal balls from a shotgun. It is coming. Be prepared.

I was also pondering the whole local legislation argument coming from the left. Everyone's sentiment on this page coincides with mine. Their selective honoring of supreme court decisions is quite hexing, and frankly, insulting. It's sad that there are so many people in this country that are oblivious to such occurrences, yet are able to vote, even though they don't give half a thought to what they are voting for.

When I was offered a choice between Traditional Army and Modern Army at the recruiters office, I chose Local Militia!

It seems as though they are preparing for domestic treason/martial law by weeding out the "patriotic" to make room for the "fully programmed." They may breathe and bleed, but their brains have been reduced to 100 Gig HDDs.

It will be hard plugging a US Infantryman, but if it is kicking down my door, it is fair game! :killer:

(Quote)-The first step is done. Now it's time to press for all federal, state and local laws that contravene the Second Amendment be rescinded immediately. This includes the National Fire Arms Act of 1934, and the Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986. As far as I'm concerned all these laws are invalid and need not be obeyed. even tho they have not been formally challenged... Yet. My right to protect my family and my property, with any means necessary, is of paramount importance in today's world. When gas gets to 5+ dollars a gallon, and Chinese made crap merchandise from Wal-Mart cost more than it used to at Sears, I intend to make sure that those who wish to steal my property will be met with more than seven .30 cal balls from a shotgun. It is coming. Be prepared.

Roger that "t". As the 2nd was originally written, we should possess what the military "de jour" possesses. I agree all subsequent legislation should be rendered immediately invalid. Although i am not looking foward to it, the impending shitstorm is coming. This is EXACTLY why they want YOU disarmed." You got a stick I got a M1A3 Abrams", who wins?

There is a reason they "grandfather" weapons that they ban. They have no stomach for the fight that confiscation would cause.We need to keep the right to arm onesself open to all honest nonlunatic Citizens. By limiting weapons to those already possesed the supply will go away in a generation. How many guns in private hands have survived DC's 3 decade ban? Damn shure it is NOT enough to arm an effective militia marching on the District Building to restore their God given rights. 1968 was the year of the race riots in DC, as well as the gun ban. They are linked together by fear and bigotry, the so called "black leaders" in DC are all getting their $$$ so they let this racist bullshit stand. Just more proof that those with plenty $$$$$ will sell out their Mothers for more of those $$$$.