Saiga 308 mags, NEW, $15.00 each !!!!!!&

That's right, they're back...

but I had to pay a couple more bucks a piece for them, so they are a couple more bucks a piece...

BRAND NEW, IN THE ORIGINAL WRAP, SAIGA 308 mags (8 rounders),

$15.00 each, plus shipping.

Please see other thread when they were $12.50 each for referrals...

In Stock:

(0)

As usual, first come, first served...

-THS

Edited by TheHomelandSoldier

Can you put me on a list for the next batch? I tried to get in touch with you on the last two go arounds without success so If there is a way that you would just plan on sending me a few when there is more to be had I would be happpy! :haha:

Give me a week or so, and I may be able to "come across" another batch. So far I've gone through 35 of them here. If some people missed out, I apologize, I do my best to get everyone that has responded.

DMAN - I replied by PM to both of your PM's the first time around with no response. I don't know what happened there, but again, sorry you didn't get in.

TXN - I know you got missed by timing, I was out by the time we talked. Once again, I will try to let you know I have more before posting them.

As soon as I solidify another batch, I will do my best to get the word out to those waiting and all others on the board. It looks like some Saiga-12 mags may be in the mix soon as well, but I think it wil just be the 5 rounders.

One more time, thanks to everyone here for the sales, and I will so my best to continue bringing the deals your way...

I am in the process of putting a website together full of these types of deals, I'll let everyone know about the status of that as well.

Happy New Year to all...

-THS

ths----thx for the quick service with the 308 mags.

guys----you won't be disappointed!!!!

ths----i'm one that requested some saiga 12 mags. 5 rounds is fine with me as i use them to hunt also. give me a buzz if you ever get your hands on any for the s12 or s20.

thanks buddy!!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.