NEW 10 rd S-12 mags?

Anyone checked these out?

From DPH Arms' site....

post-1293-1217256760.jpg

Notice the smooth sided upper portion...and lack of screw bosses on the top front.....is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

Is Kevin making these to fit magwells?

DPH -

US made 10 round magazine for the Saiga-12 shotgun. This counts as 3 US made parts and is marked "USA" on the body, follower and floorplate. It is made from glass filled Nylon for the utmost in strength. It holds 10 rounds with a little extra space so to make it easier to seat in gun when full. Latest "GEN 2" body and follower, these are our smoothest feeding mags yet. Check your local laws before ordering.

AGP arms -

US made 10 round magazine for the Saiga-12 shotgun. This counts as 3 US made parts and is marked "USA" on the body, follower and floorplate. It is made from glass filled Nylon for the utmost in strength. It holds 10 rounds with a little extra space so to make it easier to seat in gun when full. Latest "GEN 2" body and follower, these are our smoothest feeding mags yet.

Me thinks they just used a wrong picture.

Yeah that's possible too. I noticed the exact same wording too. That's why I thought it was odd. It DOES look like an AGP ten rd mag on the lower half though. Definitely doesn't look like a thermold. They are curved and have solid rounded ribs.

Yeah that's possible too. I noticed the exact same wording too. That's why I thought it was odd. It DOES look like an AGP ten rd mag on the lower half though. Definitely doesn't look like a thermold. They are curved and have solid rounded ribs.

I'm trying to call them to clarify.

If this is a new, non-agp mag, i'll order one. If it's just a mis-pictured AGP I'll relay that here.

Hmm, I don't see either the front or rear locking lugs... :unsure: of course I guess if its for a magwell it shouldn't have the front lug. I think the design does kinda resemble a Thermold, at least that was my first thought.

Hmm, I don't see either the front or rear locking lugs... :unsure: of course I guess if its for a magwell it shouldn't have the front lug. I think the design does kinda resemble a Thermold, at least that was my first thought.

Yes the front lug missing was the other thing that made me think magwell. It basically looks just like my AGPs I've modded for my magwell....minus the upper support ribs.

post-1293-1217258801_thumb.jpg :unsure:

post-1293-1217258868.jpg

Anyone checked these out?

From DPH Arms' site....

post-1293-1217256760.jpg

Notice the smooth sided upper portion...and lack of screw bosses on the top front.....is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

Is Kevin making these to fit magwells?

Come on Cobra, that's an AR mag plain as day. You can see the lock cut out on it.

ahhhhh that might explain it...I'm not into ARs so I wasn't even looking at that. Who has a poly AR Mag like that? Are those the Thermolds the other guys were talking about?

I just picked up on the way the ribs (which BTW look EXACTLY like AGP double ribs from what I can tell) stopped at just the right place where they should for a perfect magwell designed mag.... AND the front screw bosses like on the AGPs also stopped there. The mag goes from curved to straight right there. No front locking lug visible. The base looks like an AGP. It was LISTED as an AGP Ten Rdr, or at least had the exact same wording in both AGP's description on thier site, and DPH's.

If I was going to design a mag for the S-12 to fit a magwell, it would look EXACTLY like that.

Either my eyes are too sharp, or my imagination goes straight into overdrive when I think about these things........ :smoke:

Sorry for the false alarm.

I just blew the pic up in photoshop and it does appear to be an AR mag...lol.

I hate when all you have to go by is a little bitty pic like that. What a tease! Wishful thinkin on my part :rolleyes:

Had yas goin though for a minute! :lolol:

I thought the same thing Cobra, but then saw that it looked to much like an AR mag,

but like you said that would be a perfect design for a magwell on a Saiga12. If my eyes

aren't fooling me but the top of this mag resembles the top of the new russian mags

they have for the European Saiga12's, right or wrong?

When I click on Saiga 10rnd mags I see this:

agp%2010%20round%2012ga.jpg

I called them. Asked them about it. They eventually admitted to the wrong pic, and said they would change it.... you see the correct, changed pic. no one was hallucinating!

Sorry guys, my web guy grabbed the wrong pic when he added it to the site. When one of the girls in the office came and asked me about it I had to go take a look and sure enough he had it wrong. I have replaced the pic with an AGP 10 round mag so all is correct now. My web guy is one hell of a programer but I do wish he knew a little more about guns......

Scott

Sorry guys, my web guy grabbed the wrong pic when he added it to the site. When one of the girls in the office came and asked me about it I had to go take a look and sure enough he had it wrong. I have replaced the pic with an AGP 10 round mag so all is correct now. My web guy is one hell of a programer but I do wish he knew a little more about guns......

Scott

No problemo scott. I think seeing the strange picture perked our interests. Glad we got it straightened out though!

Scott

Girls in the office.....

That's what you need!

Bikini clad women holding the products!!!!!!