Current Saiga availability

I know it has been posted a Sh*tload of times but I have yet to find one and even the people that I offer to put a deposit on one still don't even want to take my money.

Without distributing the information for mass consumption, does anybody want to PM me an online or local source.

I don't want to use auction arms or gun broker.

Thanks.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are not allowed to advertise anything for sale without being a contributor! :dollar:

He is not advertising anything for sale. He wants to buy.

Always questioning the mods' decisions.... :rolleyes:

frustrating, aint it man? people really should leave the staff alone, even though they really do, already.

I will put up a new guaranteed presale soon. Patience, guys, patience.

I sure would love this topic closed. I am getting a tremendous amount of preliminary response, although I do appreciate it!!!!

even the n00bs that are reading this as a guest, I hope join the "saiga ranks" as contributing members.

we sure do have quite the bunch dont we, guys?

I know it has been posted a Sh*tload of times but I have yet to find one and even the people that I offer to put a deposit on one still don't even want to take my money.

Without distributing the information for mass consumption, does anybody want to PM me an online or local source.

I don't want to use auction arms or gun broker.

Thanks.

If you can just wait patiently for a few more weeks, there will be some more available. Soliciting PMs for firearm sales is NOT the right answer...at least not here.

What are unconverted Saiga 20's going for? My wife needs one. :D

centerfire has them in stock as yesterday for 449.00 Don't know if that is a good price sounds high to me for a 20. Local shop has some I will see how much tomorrow.

That is about $10 less than what I paid for my 12 and, at the time, that was a little high. I have a transfer dealer lined up if you find any steals...I'm not proud, I'll take a used S-20 any day of the week and two on Tuesday. :D

No Will...the vacation wasn't offered til just a few minutes ago...AFTER I read the rude PM. It's not the first one from him either...

A suggestion if you will...

Instead of a 3+ day vacation, how about a forum just for the trolls? The regulars can circulate through, at their liesure, and help with the political reeducation of the said trolls. I'm a mod elsewhere and I've always wanted a troll forum for putting the little bastages in their place. Just a thought. :devil:

Surly....as a mod yourself I am sure you are aware of the kind of pressure and the crap that has to be dealt with on a daily basis.

As novel as your idea sounds...it's not gonna happen here. We have more than enough whiney ass little bitches like that particular one who just took a permanent vacation. Too much drama around here makes for less attention to the true purpose of this forum. That purpose IMHO is the spread of knowledge about Saigas and every little thing about them....not a place for a bunch of shittards to come and vent their premenstrual frustrations. I'm sorry if I'm the only one here who is sick and fucking tired of the people who come here just to bitch about stuff and try to make themselves...and even their forums they came here from, look better than the people here. There has been a wave of assholes lately, who have come here just to start trouble.

I'm waiting for them. :up:

No Will...the vacation wasn't offered til just a few minutes ago...AFTER I read the rude PM. It's not the first one from him either...

A suggestion if you will...

Instead of a 3+ day vacation, how about a forum just for the trolls? The regulars can circulate through, at their liesure, and help with the political reeducation of the said trolls. I'm a mod elsewhere and I've always wanted a troll forum for putting the little bastages in their place. Just a thought. :devil:

I thought it was called the "fight club".

Surly....as a mod yourself I am sure you are aware of the kind of pressure and the crap that has to be dealt with on a daily basis.

As novel as your idea sounds...it's not gonna happen here. We have more than enough whiney ass little bitches like that particular one who just took a permanent vacation. Too much drama around here makes for less attention to the true purpose of this forum. That purpose IMHO is the spread of knowledge about Saigas and every little thing about them....not a place for a bunch of shittards to come and vent their premenstrual frustrations. I'm sorry if I'm the only one here who is sick and fucking tired of the people who come here just to bitch about stuff and try to make themselves...and even their forums they came here from, look better than the people here. There has been a wave of assholes lately, who have come here just to start trouble.

I'm waiting for them. :up:

I hear you. I'm not trying to rewrite anything here, I'm just voicing an idea from my list of 1001 stupid ideas. The troll forum would be another job to do and you do have enough on your plate. Mike's forum has been getting alot of bullshit and you, and the others, have done a great job of flushing the turds as they come floating. Keep up the good work! :up:

Mike's forum has been getting alot of bullshit and you, and the others, have done a great job of flushing the turds as they come floating. Keep up the good work! :up:

Hey now!

Some of us like to have time to play with those turds before they come flush them!

:haha:

Cadiz - I need 4 you didn't get back to me thanks.

PM sent. Patience, grasshopper. When I know what we have and when, I will be responding to yours and the other 50 or some pms and emails I have received !