Tromix Grill sighting

Yep....that is my grill. When I made the one small one that I still use today, I made a second one for a buddy of mine. Looks like he sold it. There were both made with the channel design rails and skirted grills. Later I changed my design during a rebuild.

Both were made in 1987.

Tony

Yep....that is my grill. When I made the one small one that I still use today, I made a second one for a buddy of mine. Looks like he sold it. There were both made with the channel design rails and skirted grills. Later I changed my design during a rebuild.

Both were made in 1987.

Tony

I thought that was a joke to begin with? You make grills to? Anything you dont do?

The dude says "I've had it for a couple of years as I recall. I'm gonna look around for the screen cap from the auction. I paid $250 for it. Actually, I talked my folks into buying it for my birthday. "

P1000548.jpg

I must be missing something here, because I don't see any photos of a barbeque grill... only photos of a thick slab of meat sitting on a grill screen. (It's likely just me... I sometimes have 'selective' vision.)

You wanna see a friggen "magnum" barbeque grill??? Check THIS out; the barrel actually diverts the smoke away from the grill and there is also a meat smoker built into the grip of the revolver:

post-4853-1217949379_thumb.jpg

post-4853-1217949412_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gary
I must be missing something here, because I don't see any photos of a barbeque grill...

If you had ever seen one of Tony's grills you would have recognized it immediately, as Joe and I did, even though you csan't see the whole thing in the pic.

As things go most times, the simplest things are often the most ingenious........

Tony's grill is a perfect example of this.

The temp control is done with a raising/lowering of the grill surface rather than by damping or adding whatever fuel.......

Works flawlessly regardless of choice of charcoal, or wood..........Hell, it'll cook using frozen logs, if you can keep 'em lit !!

I must be missing something here, because I don't see any photos of a barbeque grill...

If you had ever seen one of Tony's grills you would have recognized it immediately, as Joe and I did, even though you csan't see the whole thing in the pic.

Yeah, come on Bob let's see the grill!!! :super:

As things go most times, the simplest things are often the most ingenious........

The temp control is done with a raising/lowering of the grill surface rather than by damping or adding whatever fuel.......

Works flawlessly regardless of choice of charcoal, or wood..........Hell, it'll cook using frozen logs, if you can keep 'em lit !!

Back to the old "you don't have to be good, just better than everyone else" theory.

Back to the old "you don't have to be good, just better than everyone else" theory.

That's about right..........and Tony surely has that one down. (Grills too...........)

Plenty of trees down at the shooting ranch. We burn whatever we have.
There is something about clearing an area of land of it's vegetation for fuel to cook the meat of animals that makes me feel all warm and happy inside.......
There is something about clearing an area of land of it's vegetation for fule to cook the meat of animals that makes me feel all warm and happy inside.......

I've never grilled using fule before.

What kind of flavor does it give the meat?

:haha:

Edited by Will
;)

Just FWI... the chick I posted is the infamous Debra Lafave....

Debra Jean LaFave, formerly Debra Jean Beasley, (born August 28, 1980) is an American model and former teacher at Angelo L. Greco Middle School in Temple Terrace, Florida, who pleaded guilty in 2005 to statutory rape charges stemming from her assault of a 14-year-old student in 2004.