I just got a call from the wholesaler and a back order I placed in January is partially filled. I've got six (maybe more) IZ109's coming first part of next week.

First ones to post here AND email their contact information to me here: EMAIL have dibs. I figured I'd offer them here first because we love the saiga most!

Several things to know:

1) These will need to be shipped to an FFL ($20)

2) Payment via US Postal Service Money Order

Thanks,

Jake

Edited by jmacken37
I'll also take one, cash in hand. What info should I email to you? FFL info, shipping info, etc?

Please email me your address/phone number and your FFL's address. If you have a scanned copy of your FFL's license, email that too. Otherwise, just send a copy of your FFL's license with your US Postal Service Money Order.

Thanks,

Jake

So far, I have the following who have committed:

1) N.N.

2) S.S.

3) J.C.

4) Sandydog

5) Elvis Christ

6) Kris Fox

7) rjs34

I will have one or two (if I don't keep one) more left...

Jake

Edited by jmacken37

1) N.N.

2) S.S.

3) J.C.

4) Sandydog

5) Elvis Christ

6) Kris Fox

7) rjs34

That will do it for now. If anyone flakes out, I'll post here. I'm keeping the last one for now.

Thanks,

Jake

1) N.N.

2) S.S.

3) J.C.

4) Sandydog

5) Elvis Christ

6) Kris Fox

7) rjs34

That will do it for now. If anyone flakes out, I'll post here. I'm keeping the last one for now.

Thanks,

Jake

I said I'd take one yesterday??

I said I'd take one yesterday??

Did you email him? His instructions say to do so in order to get dibs on one.

No Email. I did get PM's. I don't want to be a hard ass here. You can have the one I was saving and I'll get my spare the next time around (hopefully).

Please do email me though, so I can get your info and give you my contact info.

1) N.N.

2) S.S.

3) J.C.

4) Sandydog

5) Elvis Christ

6) Kris Fox

7) rjs34

8) ds12

Post here if you want on a wait list. I'll give these guys a week to get me funds and then go to the next on the list of people who request wait listing here.

Jake

Edited by jmacken37

8 saiga 12's delivered today!

Those who committed have until Saturday (i.e., postmarked 8/23) to get their US Postal Service Money Order and FFL to me. After that point, I will move to the waiting list folks. If this causes someone a hardship, please contact me ASAP at:

MY EMAIL

Thanks!

Jake

Edited by jmacken37

Sounds good. Too bad it won't be in time to put in one the same 4473 as the others that are arriving tomorrow.

Oh well, now I have to spend more money on more guns, because 1 gun on a 4473 is just such a waste, time to go spend more money... what to buy what to buy :D

Edited by ds12

Jake, you are violating forum rules.

I will let you finish this one transaction as it is already in progress, was not caught in time, and you have people's funds, but if you proceed with sales of this nature in the future your account will be suspended.

Makc

I will let you finish this one transaction as it is already in progress, was not caught in time, and you have people's funds, but if you proceed with sales of this nature in the future your account will be suspended.

Makc

Good to know Makc. I guess I will not be selling here. I have not recieved funds from several folks. I can tell them the deal's off if that would be better on your end.

Thanks,

Jake

Makc

Good to know Makc. I guess I will not be selling here. I have not recieved funds from several folks. I can tell them the deal's off if that would be better on your end.

Thanks,

Jake

got mine today just as promised. thanks for a smooth deal

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.