i just bought a 308 should i get a 7.62 too?

well since they are no longer being imported, should i grab the 762x39 which is 219 too? im just thinking if i wont be able to get them later and if they will be more rare for the originals that for 219 it would be more of a investment, it has the 18-20" barrel. the .223 is too expensive, but i figured the 762x39 for 219+tax out the door, and 3.33 for 20 rounds of wolf hollow point isnt too bad at the store too.

let me knjow asap

yup

buy up all that you can.

unfortunate for me i'm out of cash so all i can do is sit back and watch as they run dry.

i have to wait til march for my bonus check then i'll have some money but i'm sure they'll be all gone by then.

I wouldn't be too worried about 7.62 varients. Tons of 7.62s are imported into the country, including SARs and WASRs. Unless your set on a Saiga or need it because of the 'sporting' stock, I'd skip it.

Like someone else said, the "unique" Saigas (.308 and shotguns) are the ones you should go after if you are looking to buy one before they disappear.

i lopve my 308 i shot it for the first time today, i just figured for 219 + tax for a 7.62x39 18"-20" barrel i didnt know if i should grab it or not. i got the last 308 at the store, but there are saiga shotguns there , :unsure: hmmmm what is a good price for the .410 and 12 gauge? and is that a good investment? i mean i love the 308 and they are all at a reasonable price, and im going back to college soon :angry: winter break is only soo long

Edited by smithy5160

gosh what a dilemma

i noticed that they had another 308 with a bipod and scope, and i beleive it was 289+tax so roughly 310ish for a 15" 308 assuming they will let me just take the gun and not all the junk they put on it, so i think thats a for sure purchase right?

also, the 762x39 would be good because i can use AK mags? the 30 rounder saiga 762x39 is 38 is that a good deal? i thought it was a bit high. 219+tax for gun, 38 for mag

well 310ish for the 308? 230ish for the 762x39, and the 12 guage is out of the question at 370+, 223 is like 289 which is a rip off, and i cant remmeber the 410 and 20 guage prices.

pleasssssssse someone let me know what is good to do for the 308 and 762x39