US made S-12 receivers

Not that this thread needs anymore input but I'll add mine.

I owned 3 WM drums. I am lucky enough to have Tony (TROMIX) right down the road and he did the whole back and forth thing with WM to do the mods they suggested, since he was doing my gun at the time the drums came in.

He couldn't get it to work with the mods they suggested. WM said I needed to send my gun to them to have it "fixed" to run their drum.

I politely requested a refund, since I couldn't see me sending my $1200+ shotgun for their magic that nobody else can seem to duplicate.

By the way, my gun will run every other mag and ammo on the market without a problem, even the low brass bulk ammo.

As far as I know I am the last guy to get a refund for my drums, as stated from Mike Sr, and I couldn't be happier.

I have also had the chance to run one of MikeD's drums, Tony let me "test" it for a while.

It works. I can't make it not work.

That crap about a chairborne warrior gets very old.

Nobody truly knows who has been there and done that unless they were right beside you when it was happening.

All I can say is that I signed tha blank check to Uncle Sam, payable up to and including my life at his discretion.

It doesn't make me any more qualified to evaluate an aftermarket shotgun drum than my wife.(who happens to be smokin hot)

S-12inWV: I am glad yours works.

Tom

Edited by okent
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...