New Saiga owner on a whim

Last week a buddy of mine was looking at M4s. Of course I sent him the Saiga--this is cheaper and way cooler--and he liked what he saw. I warned him they were a bit hard to find. He calls up a place locally here in Seattle and they got 15 of them in the week before, most pre-sold. 2 left and he just bought one.

SOB. So I broke down and picked it up Saturday.

I got a chance to shoot it today. 6 shot and 3" 00. It was fantastic.

One problem though. Looks like our Saigas will have to be sent off or done ourselves. We have not been able to find anyone around Seattle who will touch them. Any ideas from a local on the board? North Idaho and Western Montana work as well.

post-12546-1221032963_thumb.jpg

post-12546-1221032978_thumb.jpg

The DGS on Lake City still has a few, in both the 19" and 24" flavors.

th0d: Sam's in Everett, but they do not allow slugs or steel shot. And no rapid fire.

Malibu: $599 @ Discount Gun Sales. They aren't sure when more will be coming in, but they can add you to a list.

http://blackwellindustries.com/page5.html

Good AK smith in the Seattle area (Renton).

I'd get another S12 (have 2) but broke down and got another Saiga 308 instead so I'll have 2 16" bush guns. Will wait for the wife to kill me later. Lately I just tell her they are "investments" and show her the inflated prices on Gun Broker as proof of how good this investment is.

I've never found anyone locally have Saiga's in stock although I've only gone to Wade's in Bellevue, Bear Arms down in Kent and Mary's Pistols in Tacoma. The one thing I want to find locally in the Seattle is a Ruger LCP.