S-12 conversion guide

Follow the cross-conn tutorial as far as getting all the holes drilled, then take your new trigger group/FCG, whatever you want to call it, and look at it compared to your original trigger. You'll be able to tell what part of the hammer needs to get ground off. After that, it's smooth sailing.

And don't let the detail of the tutorial intimidate you. I did, and it took me 2 months of sitting on all my conversion parts to finally do it. Super easy stuff, just drink a couple of beers and pay attention to what you're doing.

Here's a link to my thread about mine, nothing really insightful or helpful, but you can see what was accomplished when I just decided to do it:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=28230

Thanks guys that's good stuff

I didn't see anything much on buttstocks or places to get new trigger gaurds any links on those

There's also a YouTube series that has step-by-step video. Just do a search at YouTube for Saiga Conversion.

Regards,

J

Thanks guys that's good stuff

I didn't see anything much on buttstocks or places to get new trigger gaurds any links on those

There's also a YouTube series that has step-by-step video. Just do a search at YouTube for Saiga Conversion.

Regards,

J

Yeah, that one is good too.

This is really long and drawn out but there's some good info in there that isn't covered as well in some of the other tutorials. Plus, keep in mind this was several years ago....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=5178