Saiga 12S EXP-01-030

Hello...

I am trying to get a russian made Saiga 12S EXP-01-030, can anyone help me?? I already sent a email to the export department of Izhmash, but haven't got a reply yet.

I'm not a US resident, i live in Europe, in Portugal. I realy like the Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 and would love to get one, any help would be great.

Thanks.

www.rusmilitary.com

They sell that model as the spetsnaz 3 for £ 999 ( $ 1698 ) or Euro's E 1284 .......... to f**ing expensive.

Uk model stock is fix & barrels are 24".Think you can have shorter in Portugal.

The German importers www.waffenschumacher.com are a lot cheaper & also carry the much better Vepr 12. Im sure they export to any Dealer in your Country.

Good luck with your purchase , hope to see you at some European Tournaments ??

Thanks for the info, but i can't find the Saiga 12s EXP-01-030 (spetsnaz 3) in the sites you mentioned.

Can you post the direct link for this weapon on those sites... sorry for the trouble.

By the way, what do you think of the Saiga 12s EXP-01-030, is it a good shotgun??

gunfighteruk why is the Vepr 12 much better than the Saiga 12s EXP-01-030??

Thanks again.

I really think this is a great (looking) shotgun and i wanted one like the ones in the photos (Saiga 12s EXP-01-030)

post-13249-1224443176_thumb.jpg post-13249-1224443455_thumb.jpg

Edited by nelson_teixeira

Here's the link = http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/firearms_saiga12.htm

Your pictures show the Spet 3 but with the cheaper basic stock.

I can only comment on Tournament use iv seen , the Vepr 12 is based on the RPK rather than the AK & seems a nicer build/fit/finish also has extended safety & better grip. The current world champion ( German ) use's one.But as with all guns outside the USA the price is high near $ 2000 with two mags.

drive to Russia ............. saiga's EXP 01 are $ 700 , Vepr's $ 900. :chris:

Has anyone ever had Izhmash export them one of these weapons?? Or any weapon for that matter.

I have been looking at the Vepr 12 ver.01 and it looks pretty nice too, its spec seem a bit better than the saiga EXP-01-030. Except for the buttstock they both look very similar. Can you tell me where i can order a Vepr 12 Molot ver.01 (is this the one the German cahmp uses)??

Thanks

Is this the Vepr 12 ver.01 or the vepr 12??

post-13249-1224449236_thumb.jpg

Edited by nelson_teixeira

I bought my Molot Vepr 12 from Germany through Fiinish gun store.

Today I bought new Saiga 12 model. It came with 6 8 round magazines.

Image shows 8rd magazine and +2rd base pad (Molot magazines)

New Saiga

post-6048-1224864539_thumb.jpg

Brothers: Molot Vepr and Saiga

post-6048-1224864619_thumb.jpg

for Veprs you can check http://www.waffenschumacher.com/ , he's one of the main importers for Molot (and Izhmash) in Europe. he'll ship to any European country where he can get the import papers.

the prices listed in his shop, are not the prices at which he'll sell it to your local gunshop (which is likely to have an easier time importing the gun for you). these are prices which you should be paying +- after import.

other fun stuff are the AK104/AK102 variants etc. (dunno if he can get AK105)

and forget about the versions from rusmilitary. they're modified for the UK market. too long barrels etc.

wow id never heard of that kind of saiga, thats interesting, are they available to the US market? Is that a magazine well that sticks out from the reciever or is it a certain type of magazine?

too evil for import to the USA. sorry.

for Veprs you can check http://www.waffenschumacher.com/ , he's one of the main importers for Molot (and Izhmash) in Europe. he'll ship to any European country where he can get the import papers.

the prices listed in his shop, are not the prices at which he'll sell it to your local gunshop (which is likely to have an easier time importing the gun for you). these are prices which you should be paying +- after import.

other fun stuff are the AK104/AK102 variants etc. (dunno if he can get AK105)

and forget about the versions from rusmilitary. they're modified for the UK market. too long barrels etc.

wow id never heard of that kind of saiga, thats interesting, are they available to the US market? Is that a magazine well that sticks out from the reciever or is it a certain type of magazine?

too evil for import to the USA. sorry.

Waffen Schumacher is no longer MOLOT VEPR or SAIGA main dealer in European market. Check the IWA 2008 report.

I have tried to get new bolt for my Molot shotgun and they turned me to new dealer. They were no interested of my troubles even my shotgun was bought from the Waffen Schumacher.

Contact ifo for new Europeand dealer is:

Rosjagd GmbH

Rosenstraße 7

D-20095 Hamburg

Tel: +49(0)221.4538195

Fax: +49(0)221.4078107122.

www.rosjagd.com

info@rosjagd.com

I tried to get bolt from that company also but no luck.

Getting spare parts for your Saiga or Molot is pain in the asss.

I even emailed directly to the factory but no answer.

Only civilization to my Saiga is welded folding stock (so that is solid).

There are couple things that I miss on my Saiga. One is automatic BHO and second is extended safety lever.

Those items are factory in Molot shotgun.

Saiga cost me 1100 euros with 6 magazines and Molot was 1250 euros with 4 magazines.

New Saiga

Great looking guns Tate!!

Can you tell me where I can find some wood furniture like that??

Great looking guns Tate!!

Can you tell me where I can find some wood furniture like that??

You can try to contact that European dealer.

Hi Aessu

I was just at the shooting range with my new Saiga.

It run perfectly out of the box with 32g Velox shots but didn't run with high speed 24g or normal 28g rounds.

With light loads it didn't eject at all not even gas opened.

I figure that it need to be shot couple hundred rounds to brake it in.

Anyway the gun is great. :)

I just have one problem. How to remove safety lever?

There is one metal part that I don't know what it is. It is connected somehow to folding stock mechanism and prevents gun to be fired when butstock is folded.

I know how the safety lever goes off from Molot Vepr but this thing is different.

• 2 months later...
Waffen Schumacher is no longer MOLOT VEPR or SAIGA main dealer in European market. Check the IWA 2008 report.

I have tried to get new bolt for my Molot shotgun and they turned me to new dealer. They were no interested of my troubles even my shotgun was bought from the Waffen Schumacher.

Contact ifo for new Europeand dealer is:

Rosjagd GmbH

Rosenstraße 7

D-20095 Hamburg

Tel: +49(0)221.4538195

Fax: +49(0)221.4078107122.

www.rosjagd.com

info@rosjagd.com

Yep, Waffen Schumacher isn't in the game anymore - they haven't been for a good while now. But this Rosjagd GmbH's site is down and they aren't replying to my emails for months. I just wrote to Izhmash's export department (since they directed me to rosjagd) to see what they have to say about this.

Edited by Agias

New Saiga

Hi tate. I see that both guns have a magwell, but I also see a drum. Do you use it with those guns? If so how? I have a Vepr 12 with factory magwell and I still wait for MD to do something about it. Have you made a mod on it?

Thanx

Hi tate. I see that both guns have a magwell, but I also see a drum. Do you use it with those guns? If so how? I have a Vepr 12 with factory magwell and I still wait for MD to do something about it. Have you made a mod on it?

Thanx

Hi

I just sold that drum because I don't want to remove magwell.

And on the other hand if I remove that magwell then I need to buy more old fashion Saiga magazines and that will cost more money.

I decided to buy that MAXROUNDS.COM drum magazine. I got special offer with Molot feed tower on it.

Very cheap, almost 600 euros total. :)

Some pictures of that magazine:

post-6048-1233055356_thumb.jpg

post-6048-1233055375_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...