Selling G-Kit Builds

How do you do this legally? I've been wondering for quite some time but never could figure anything out. I have kits laying around and am wondering if it is wise to sell the kits or build them and then sell them. So if this election thing happens and shit starts to get banned will I even be able to sell them or are these going to go up in value?

It's not a gun it gun parts. If you build them to sell you will need to build on a manufacturer's receiver. If you build them on a receiver you have made from flats it would be against the law with out filing for manufacture. And when the kits are banned in the past they just change the way the kits come in. Now the barrel has to be cut. By receivers of all kinds buy them know!

so if i get Nodak Spuds receivers, i should get them ones with the serial numbers on them already if i were to sell them LEGALLY?

That's the only way they come.

You'd still be in the liability lineup if someone had a KABOOM with one you built/assembled/whatever.

so if i get Nodak Spuds receivers, i should get them ones with the serial numbers on them already if i were to sell them LEGALLY?

That's the only way they come.

You'd still be in the liability lineup if someone had a KABOOM with one you built/assembled/whatever.

Are you looking just to sell a kit????? If so $$ if not thanks anyway..

I'd just sell the kits if you bought them right. No matter what you do, it's still just a run of the mill Romy.

Nothing wrong with that, but you can still find Romanian AK versions already built pretty cheap. I don't think it would be worth the time, effort, or liability to build and try to sell at a decent profit.

I'd just sell the kits if you bought them right. No matter what you do, it's still just a run of the mill Romy.

Nothing wrong with that, but you can still find Romanian AK versions already built pretty cheap. I don't think it would be worth the time, effort, or liability to build and try to sell at a decent profit.

10-4

I have 1 of 'em, but no hydraulic press...and you know how those Romanians are with their barrel pins. <_<

I may just end up selling this one half-demilled. Receiver stub has been removed, but barrel and old rivets still in the trunnion, rear trunnion still has rivets in it too.