Just checking interest in another Florida Shoot after the Shot Show in Jan............15th thru 18th I think......last day is Sunday. So Monday might make a good down day for some R&R. If the interest is there , I'll see what Ben (an maybe Vjor) can get rolling when he gets back to Florida........Should be the same range as last time.........Just checking interest here...............post yer thoughts........ :smoke:

Sounds good , Will. I know he has talked to a few people about this, I just wanted to get things rolling. It's cold today in Ohio and it's got me thinking about Jan in Florida.... :smoke:

Ben and I already talked about this and if I can get over that way I'm in!

I will be getting in touch with the range contacts from the last shoot soon, and will get dates and details sorted out, and pass them along to everyone here. I left my little black book in Florida, so its difficult to look up numbers to a bunch of guys from 1200 miles away....

This shoot WILL be happening. It will go to the top of my list of things to get done when I get back to Florida in a couple of weeks.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, I am interested and was last time, but work knocked me out of it. Maybe I could check the dates, ... WTF!

Damn, Moe! You had me responding to this Zombie thread! This is history! The next 3 SHOT Shows are in Las Vegas! :angry:

:blush:

Sorry about that. I was talking to Ben last night on the live chat, and he pointed me to this thread and told me to bring up when the next FL event would be.

I am new to all of this, but I hope there is enough interest to have a FL get together soon!

Edited by Moe Zambeak