Dana White offers Kimbo a spot on Ultimate Fighter

Pffft. What a joke. I don't see what all the hoopla is over this guy. I think his 15 minutes of fame has ended MANY minutes ago. Plus, assuming they keep the 'gotta-fight-your-way-into-the-house' theme, he probably won't even make it into the house :lol: .

There were 5 or 6 videos of Kimbo fighting random people and a weight lifter in backyards. One of those videos showed him losing badly to SOME GUY. He's worthless. I think the only thing they should have ever done with him is put him on the TV show just to give some lucky guy an easy fight and show everybody that he's worse than a 20 something with the minimum training.

White should have just went ahead and given him the Championship belt. After all it seems the fashion to choose winners now-a-days based stickily on popularity and race. Qualifications are so yesterday and overrated! :rolleyes:

Kimbo is a good brawler. I don't think he has done well in the MMA world, but he is training with Bas, so that's a plus and at least shows he's serious. He's got the physical abilities...but as they say, MMA is 80% mental - and that's what we don't know about yet.

I think after XC went down, so many people wanted to see Kimbo still, Dana is going to cash in on the cash cow. He said several times over the last 2 years that Kimbo was a joke and he'd never get into the UFC...but I think so many people want to see him regardless (whether to see if he does make it, or to see MMA guys run through him), that Dana can't just give that up. Some organization will pick him up and make some money from his name. Bottom line.