Try A J I SPORTING GOODS Apache Junction 480-984-8616

Thay have plenty for sell 10 bucks for each most are pretty used althought there are new looking mags still left, Monday I picked out 4 very nice mags...

Mags arn't the problem to get it's the 762 ammunition it's worse then gas prices now, gesh. The only thing I can aford to shoot right now is my shotgun. Last weekend I went shooting with friends and 2 friends got pissy because I wouldn't shoot any of mt 762 I don't know why I'm saving it all right now maybe I'm just (scared) No jobs and america is looking like it might crash and burn who knows? But at least I'll have ammunition to defend and what ever...

I've never kept any mags around loaded but now thay all are, I sure hope things get back to the way it used to be I really miss working never thought I'd say that!!!

Well the Gun Show wasn't any help. In fact it was the worst show I'd ever been to! :evil:

Prices were off the wall! There was only 1 Saiga there, a 223 with a price tag of....$800 !!

SKS's were over $500, AR's were from $1999 to $2499 ! I was kinda' looking for a used Marlin 60 22 rifle or a Glenfield (same rifle) there were quite a few...starting at $139. I can get a new one at Academy for $129 !

Oh Yea......not 1 AK mag :anger: :anger:

lonerider what gunshow in TX doesn't have AK mags ?

No really I know what you mean , we also have had some difficulty locating mags and 7.62 ammo. We did find some , but the mags were less than desireable and supposedly have rust on them from Copes for $5.50 and the ammo was from ammo to go but seemed to be at a premium price in my opinion.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ak7630slmosy.html

CDNN - 16.99 Brand New • Bulgarian • Slabside Model, Synthetic Mags BULAK30P

I paid $12 for 20 rd New Tanker Mags on 11/10/08 (They are in stock now but for $14) & $13 for New Bulgarian 30 rd. Mags less than a month ago. They also have (4) 20 rd mags in stock for $55 which is $13,75 each. You could always just wait for the frenzy to die down and buy them much cheaper as some have suggested. I tend to go more with the "You snooze, you lose." line of thought. Your call. I almost forgot, go to Apexgunparts.com Last time I'm giving away my sources, I went to get some more 75 rd Bulgarian drums and they were sold out and no more are coming.

Edited by 1911

I received my $5.50 mags and overall I am very happy with them !

Mostly just damaged floorplates and some small damage on the bottom of a few of the mags .

Mainly just surface rust on the bodies, nothing that a repark wouldn't fix .

a very good deal in my opinion !

I just wish I had of bought more .........

I went to get some more 75 rd Bulgarian drums and they were sold out and no more are coming.

I still have difficulties believing that. I dont think the bulgarians bought the tooling from china just to make one small production run.