That's a scary situation. :ph34r: Luckily, I've never had a "kaboom" with any firearms (knocks on wood).

There's another one, where an AK kabooms, the dust cover flies upwards and blows the shooters hat off. It would have been bad had it caught his face.

(Why the hell was he smacking the FA before he even charged the weapon? :rolleyes: )

(Why the hell was he smacking the FA before he even charged the weapon? :rolleyes: )

I was wondering that myself... Looks like he is trying to look like hes an AR bigshot...

He certainly had a lot of trouble with that second mag... smacking the F.A., smacking the mag... smacking the charging handle... smacking the FA again... the mag...

With all that hassle, I think I would have inspected the mag and round before trying to rechamber and fire...

:smoke:

I watched this a couple of times and it looks to me like a squib load. You cant see it but you can hear the rifle click. He removes the mag, racks the charging handle and ejects something and I think he picks up the same mag and puts it back in. The next round hits the bullet from the dud that's still in the chamber and won't let the bolt go into battery. He racks it again and this time gets it in far enough for the rifle to go kaboom. That's just my theory but if you ever have a round that pops, fizzes or just doesn't feel right and you have to eject it manually make sure the bullet isn't stuck in the bore.