In the last few days, whenever I view a topic, all the responses are like this:

Posts in this topic

Lumox Almost a waste! Nov 23 2008, 05:46 AM

k.b.kid QUOTE (Lumox @ Nov 23 2008, 05:46 AM) Dec... Yesterday, 06:22 AM

Bear8u Has anyone tried this stock on a s12? Will it be t... Yesterday, 11:43 PM

Lumox I did have to extend the PG nut hole to the rear t... Today, 03:35 PM

...where you have to open each individual reply, instead of just one after the other where you can just scroll down.

WTF? Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong?

This way sucks.

Mario

Edited by mario

Well, it certainly doesnt do it to EVERY NEW PERSON, or you would see this as every body's SECOND post! LOL

There is probably a hotkey combination that turns it on or off, and some people inadvertently hit that combination without knowing it, and set it without realizing it and log off... then the next time they show up... YAHTZEE!!! They got no clue why the forum looks weird! LOL

:smoke:

That happened to me a while back... now I am always logged on... even when I open multiple windows or use my work computer... weird that it does that to you... I dont recall what I changed or if I did anything... send a PM to makc, and see if theres anything he can set so it remembers you, lonerider.

I'm sure glad someone else asked that question because this has been driving me crazy watching all the graphics reload every time I click on each response. I was afraid that as a "newbie" it would sound like I was nitpicking at the otherwise great site you have here. Live and learn.

That happened to me a while back... now I am always logged on... even when I open multiple windows or use my work computer... weird that it does that to you... I dont recall what I changed or if I did anything... send a PM to makc, and see if theres anything he can set so it remembers you, lonerider.